Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP and COVID-19

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The site: Safeway, Langley Willowbrook.

The issue: Dude had a big #2 load at the gate, needed to be unloaded.

The scene: Dude heads into the store, clearly in distress, and needing to unload said extra heavy load. See Freddy, page #1 level of distress. Hopping on one leg while waiting not-so-patiently at customer service for the key. Someone was in the bathroom. Waiting for what seemed and eternity, and a little old lady slowly opens the door. Shuffles over. Dude now switching up legs, politely waits. Gets key, runs in. Pushes door closed (has one of those slow closing devices on it), and barely gets pants around ankles in time for what only can be described as an event. Pretty sure the ground shook. It was exhausting, and exhilarating, all at once. Dude thinks to himself, "Phew, dodged a bullet there...".

Just then, the door handle turns, and in walks a small female child. 4? 5? Dude is yelling, "No no no no no no nooooooo!". Followed by mom. Mom looks up at Dude in full glory. "OH MY GOD!", she says. Not the good kinda "OMG", but the kind that screams, oh, I dunno. Disgust? Horror? Pedophile? Maybe all three?

She grabs little girl by hand and leaves fast, of course. The door? Slowly closes. Dude jumps up, pants around ankles, people on other side now having directed attention to the commotion, pushes it shut AGAIN, and this time LOCKS IT. Takes a solid 10 minutes to clean up, hoping people will have forgotten said incident, and hoping Mom and child had left.

Thankfully, they did. Unfortunately, everyone working there hadn't. Strange looks. Dude has never been back.

Dude doesn't know why he has addressed himself in 3rd person for this post, but Dude likes it.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The site: Safeway, Langley Willowbrook.

The issue: Dude had a big #2 load at the gate, needed to be unloaded.

The scene: Dude heads into the store, clearly in distress, and needing to unload said extra heavy load. See Freddy, page #1 level of distress. Hopping on one leg while waiting not-so-patiently at customer service for the key. Someone was in the bathroom. Waiting for what seemed and eternity, and a little old lady slowly opens the door. Shuffles over. Dude now switching up legs, politely waits. Gets key, runs in. Pushes door closed (has one of those slow closing devices on it), and barely gets pants around ankles in time for what only can be described as an event. Pretty sure the ground shook. It was exhausting, and exhilarating, all at once. Dude thinks to himself, "Phew, dodged a bullet there...".

Just then, the door handle turns, and in walks a small female child. 4? 5? Dude is yelling, "No no no no no no nooooooo!". Followed by mom. Mom looks up at Dude in full glory. "OH MY GOD!", she says. Not the good kinda "OMG", but the kind that screams, oh, I dunno. Disgust? Horror? Pedophile? Maybe all three?

She grabs little girl by hand and leaves fast, of course. The door? Slowly closes. Dude jumps up, pants around ankles, people on other side now having directed attention to the commotion, pushes it shut AGAIN, and this time LOCKS IT. Takes a solid 10 minutes to clean up, hoping people will have forgotten said incident, and hoping Mom and child had left.

Thankfully, they did. Unfortunately, everyone working there hadn't. Strange looks. Dude has never been back.

Dude doesn't know why he has addressed himself in 3rd person for this post, but Dude likes it.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just attempted Langley Costco. By that I mean rolled into the parking lot and left. I know they aren’t letting as many inside but that line is insane. I want to check for one thing which I’m sure is gone. What are people waiting 2hrs for? There is a grocery store one block away.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley Costco is nuts at the best of times! The last time I attempted was last SPRING. I went down mid morning on a Wednesday. Wasn't a long weekend week or anything special like Spring Break. I could not find parking. On a Wednesday at 10 AM. Did exactly the same as you did.

Locally here we are just taking advantage of grocery delivery services. Not going into any stores unless for pharma.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just attempted Langley Costco. By that I mean rolled into the parking lot and left. I know they aren’t letting as many inside but that line is insane. I want to check for one thing which I’m sure is gone. What are people waiting 2hrs for? There is a grocery store one block away.
Costco sizes packages of everything.
Hit superstore yesterday around 4:30pm and everything stocked except, you guessed it, TP and meat.
man I hope there’s a massive power outage that causes all these meat hoarders to lose it all.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0