Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 25, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing surprises me with China anymore honestly. From cell phone info stealing to lying about the virus, to getting caught stealing US medical information with people working at major universities, they just don’t give a fcuk.
Maybe this will wake people up and start moving things back to US/Canada for production etc and start bailing out of China.

Reactions: akslop and freddy

akslop

Est
Jun 28, 2011
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing surprises me with China anymore honestly. From cell phone info stealing to lying about the virus, to getting caught stealing US medical information with people working at major universities, they just don’t give a fcuk.
Maybe this will wake people up and start moving things back to US/Canada for production etc and start bailing out of China.
You'd think both Canadian and US authorities monitoring our ports that record document data of import and export in this case would have raised eyebrows. I cant understand how no one couldnt put 2 and 2 together. The retailers accused of price gouging really got the short end of the stick here being raked over the coals when the products were eventually re imported with the original calculated price tag still applied to them.

Another one under the watch of JT and Donny

Reactions: Yoda

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 25, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember who called out the real culprits first.

One of my all time favs. Love it.
And the Pentaverate is all true. And the addictive chemicals in KFC too

now let me go cry myself to sleepon my giant pillow. HELLO!!!

Reactions: freddy

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 25, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money

:oops:
on top of Chinese doctors going “missing” after reporting similar problems in China.

• Sad
Reactions: Regs

Members online