Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Pool TTP 2016 NFL Survivor Challenge

Offical TTP Pools

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP 2016 NFL Survivor Challenge (single Elimination)

Go join now, it's free to enter for all Premium Members!

http://www.takethepiss.com/survivor/

For those of you who have entered a survivor pool on TTP over the last couple of years, go to the above link. Then in the subnav bar, click on Manage Your Pools. You can then join the pool.

From there, click on Manage Your Picks (also in the subnav bar).

Prize:

$75 CASH to the winner

Some brief Q&A:

What is Survivor? Survivor is a Fantasy Sports pool based game derived from Yahoo Sports "Survival Football" (which is a variant style of "Pickem").

How is it played? Unlike Pickem in which you attempt to pick the winners of each game for a given week, in Survivor, you only pick one team that you think will win its game in that particular week. Sounds easy enough right? Well, here is the twist on that part... you can only pick a given team ONCE during the entire season.

What happens if the team I pick loses the game? When you make an incorrect pick, you will receive a Strike.

What happens if the team I pick ends up in a DRAW (TIE)? It depends on how the Pool is configured. Each pool has the option of "Draw counts as a WIN" or "Draw counts as a LOSS". If the pool is configured were draws count as a LOSS, you will receive a Strike.

What happens if the week closes before I've made my pick? Players that fail to make a pick before the week closes will receive a strike just as if they would have made an incorrect pick. You will see "DNP", listed in areas where your team pick would normally be displayed (DNP = "Did Not Participate").

What is a Strike and how does it come into play? A strike is what you receive when making an incorrect pick. Each Pool sets the elimination type (Single, Double or Triple). If the Pool is a Single Elimination Pool, you will be eliminated with 1 strike. If the Pool is a Double Elimination Pool, you will be eliminated with 2 strikes, If the Pool is a Triple Elimination Pool, you will be eliminated with 3 strikes.

What happens when I am eliminated? Just like the TV show with the same name, you are eliminated from the game. You can however still access the pool to see how everyone in the pool is doing as well as post comments in each week for that pool.

How is the winner determined? The pool ends when there is only 1 person left (the sole survivor) OR there can be multiple survivors if more than one remains at the end of the entire season.

How do I Join a Survival Pool? If you are currently not in a pool, you will be taken to the Manage Your Pools page. This page lists all the pools that you have joined as well as a list of Available pools that you can join (based on User Group). Simply click the join button and you are in. If the button say's "prerequisite", click on it and it will tell you which user groups are allowed to join the pool.

Can I join a pool after it has already started? Not in our set-up here.

I am in more than 1 Pool, how do I switch between pools? You can quickly switch between pools via the "Switch Pool" toggle. You should set your Default pool for the pool you most often visit (specially if its the only active pool).

Why am I not getting reminder Alerts? You need to go to the "Manage Your Picks" page and click on "Enable Alert Reminders" in the Tools Block on the sidebar.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just renewed my membership... :)

I keep getting last year survivor page? How do i get new one?

PS I ain't picking anyone tonight.... :)

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have won if i didn't lose last week.... ;)

Congrats Sliver!!

Thanks to Regs for setting it up!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0