Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP 2013 Updates - Phase 1 Done

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome back, did you miss me?

The new platform is now up and running at a state that I think now is stable enough to open up. Before you have a moan, here are some of the things still to come that were on the old platform:

• Photo Gallery
  • Enhanced Likes system
  • Arcade
  • Tapatalk
  • I think I'm missing a couple of more things but those are the majors
I'll be doing up some "Have you seen?" threads over the weekend that goes over some of the cool new stuff here but in the meantime, feel free to ask stuff in this thread.

One item of note: If you did not have a custom avatar before but merely chose from the selection TTP gave you, you now don't have an avatar and you need to upload one.

If you are wondering, Phase 2 includes getting the above re-implemented as well as starting some Bookie event contests, pick'em pools and stock trader contest (feel free to test that out now, I think everyone has $5000 to start with to test).

Phase 3 & 4 will occur before the end of August.

Cheers,

Regs.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome back, did you miss me?

The new platform is now up and running at a state that I think now is stable enough to open up. Before you have a moan, here are some of the things still to come that were on the old platform:

• Photo Gallery
  • Enhanced Likes system
  • Arcade
  • Tapatalk
  • I think I'm missing a couple of more things but those are the majors
I'll be doing up some "Have you seen?" threads over the weekend that goes over some of the cool new stuff here but in the meantime, feel free to ask stuff in this thread.

One item of note: If you did not have a custom avatar before but merely chose from the selection TTP gave you, you now don't have an avatar and you need to upload one.

If you are wondering, Phase 2 includes getting the above re-implemented as well as starting some Bookie event contests, pick'em pools and stock trader contest (feel free to test that out now, I think everyone has $5000 to start with to test).

Phase 3 & 4 will occur before the end of August.

Cheers,

Regs.

So when will phase two be complete, need tapatalk

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Not known at this point... I have a couple of minor edits to do and then you'll find the site is responsive and will look great on phones/tablets w/o the need of Tapatalk.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The fatal error on the likes received page has been corrected.

On to the next task...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have You Seen?

Here's the first little pointer on new stuff.

User Mentions

If you want to draw someone's attention to a post you are making, simply use @user and the person will get an alert saying you mentioned them which will include a link to your post. When you type @ and then the first couple of letters for the user, you'll get a little selection pop-up that will help complete the mention.

@Luch will like this, I'm sure of it :mooning:

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have You Seen?

Here's the first little pointer on new stuff.

User Mentions

If you want to draw someone's attention to a post you are making, simply use @user and the person will get an alert saying you mentioned them which will include a link to your post. When you type @ and then the first couple of letters for the user, you'll get a little selection pop-up that will help complete the mention.

@Luch will like this, I'm sure of it :mooning:

Yes. But I couldn't find this :mooning: with my phone.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I generally don't adapt well to changes, but I'll get used to this. Seems like way more features, and generally more gooder. I did see it on my Iphone, big improvement!

One thing I miss: the last version had the scroll of latest posts on the home page. I'd just go there, and join the latest discussion. Is that coming back?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0