Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP 2009 Christmas Party

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard City's picking up Fantab, should be a party to remember. Wish I could be there,unfortunatley I already had plans. Have a safe yet crazy time. DRINK AND CAB HOME GUYS!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cub makes plans and bails...gee thats a shocker.

I was all ready to go, but no ride. Actually, I'm still ready to go if someone wants to drive me. A few afternoon Holiday pints resulted in it only going over one bridge to get home. Apparently there are these things called 'Roadblocks' that might appear on the return leg .... especially when travelling through 5 jurisdiction, an those Highway RCMP are always so pleasant to deal with. I'll be outside my place just off Lonsdale waiting for a Cub or Sir M to pick me up.

JAgsj

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sadly for the umpteenth time, a cub bails, go figure.

To be expected I guess, and I think I know the reason:

Sir M.

Last edited by a moderator:

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks to Coach and Regs for hosting a great time at the Shark Club tonight. Good time had by all. Finally get to put some faces to the regulars on TTP. Sorry Cap't didn't make it as I was hoping to fill his glass once or twice, but oh well. Thanks again fellas for a fun night..... knaacks

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes indeed, was nice to meet some of you face to face considering we interact on a near day-to-day basis :D

Highlight of the night was when Nutmegs identified me as the guy with the neanderthal avatar!

6'5" I had your beers ready to go but alas you didn't make it out. Next St. Patty's I suppose? Best of luck down the stretch man, you're the backbone of the Hibs!

Captain, same for you. Sounds like you were going to drink for free all night!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just realized that i forgot my prize winnings behind my chair!!!

Coach, you'll have to spot me a few balls on our next round.

Great to finally meet a few of the guys, and to see a few i hadn't seen in a loooong time.

PS: Regs and me shut the placed own.

Waitress was Phenomenal!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know what the rest of you are talking about... I only remember talking to Chelsea.

32 with a degree.

Unbelieveable.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
indeed RF indeed.

Good times for sure, had met everyone before save Yoda and Bergamascho.

robj, Franchise, and I were drawn at random to try and clean up the mess knvb left at the shoot the hockey ball through the shooter tutor with the DJ.... I shoot, I score!

Free Pitcher that sat warming all night until Chelsea made a disappearing act and Kenno needed a refill

What's funny is that Chelsea remembered us from last year... because of Kenno as his smart blazer.

Merry Christmas!

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never thought I'd say this but CHELSEAFOREVER! She would look great in a Croatia jersey :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks to everyone that showed up on Wednesday and a special thanks to Coach for getting things organized and arranging some of the awesome giveaways!

Who won the Nuck tix?

Happy Holidays everyone!

Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts