Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP 2009 Christmas Party

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time to get the word out I guess since we are finally into December and snow is in the air :rolleyes:

TTP 2009 Kinda Annual Christmas Gathering

When: Wednesday December 16
Where: Shark Club Langley (Walnut Grove) Google map here
Time: 6:30/7:00PM

If you've been to a TTP event before, you know that they are a good way to put faces to names and have a great time doing so.

The venue seemed to work well last year (and the year before? can't remember...) even with the bloody snowstorm that night - while it's in the valley, people have easy commutes from other parts of the lower mainland to get there, especially for all the hicks now over in Maple Ridge and surrounding areas :D

Coach I think has put together his usual great door prizes (Nucks tix again Coach?) and I'll be sure that KNVB and I get something together from here at work.

This event falls during the TTP 12 Days of Christmas so there will be plenty to talk about and have a great laugh with... :D

Additional info may or may not be forthcoming.

Let's get the in-crowd list going!

Regs.

IN
Regs
Whistle Blower
robj
JBN
bergamascho
italian_stallion21
Kevin Hector
Dude
BJB
Bronco
SixFyv
Jags
Dickens Cider
Coach
Trece Verde
suburbanator
housearrest
Captain Shamrock
Sir M
Downtown
Utah
RangerForever
KNVB
The Franchise
Knaacks
Yoda

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I too, am in. JBN, I will possibly, maybe, most likely try and hitch a ride :D I would also like to add to my Beaver Buzz playing card collection, though the Nuck's tickets would be OK too.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I shouldn't have said knobs, sadly/luckily(?) this year we will be sans kjohnsob unless he comes home a week early...

Lucky for Stall he is on the way ;)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that we have a bridge and I'm not in Halifax this Christmas........I'll check with the wife if she'll let me out I'm in.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0