Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trailer Park Boys

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This show is a classic. Jinky introduced to a couple of us a few weeks back. Some of the lines are priceless.......

In order to stop breaking the law, we just have to break it one more time. - Julian

It wasn't my fault, it was the cops' fault. They are the ones who ruined the wedding

When I was in jail, all I was fcuking doing was thinking of you guys. I even made you a fcuking bird house - Ricky

:D

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is indeed a classic show. I'm going through a little withdrawl over here - the Korean game shows and soap operas don't quite have the same level of dialogue.

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indeed...

stumbled across the boys a couple months back and it's Fawlty Towers in a Nova Scotia Trailer Park... which sounds hard to believe... it's very funny.

knock knock
who's there?
get the fcuk outta here, that's who's there, now go!

9:30 Sunday's on Showcase...

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trail Park Boys, The Movie, is on Showcase tonight at 11.

Well worth taping to see how it all began.

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9:00 Sunday's it is

Captain,

have you spotted the "location" thingy to the left of my posts... bloody irony. I need a Bacardi.

BTW, tonights was one of the all time classics. I now know why I'm obsessed with shopping carts... it's the money.
:cool:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This show is brilliant, I can't stop laughing.

Julian- "i don't know about this hyrdrobonic sh#$, sometimes I feel stupid"

Ricky- " Fu$% now you know how I feel all the fu$%ing time"

Or Bubbles for eighteen years I've been stealing shopping carts fixing them and selling them back to the malls for eighteen bucks, but it's not really stealing because I use the money I get and shop at the malls for cat food and sh@#. So they get the money back.

Jinky or Captain

please tape the movie tonight for me.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the TPB movie last night and it explains a few things, such as why they went to con college and such. It's definitely a pilot as some actors are not in their usual roles. The shirtless wonder and the vet for example. It is quite funny but a little darker than the series. (not for animal lovers) It's in black and white and there's no Bubbles or Lahey.

Highly reccomended.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can hear the Ice in the High Ball

That show cracks me up big time.

Ricky and Julian, are classic.

One show, had the two of them flipping their car, and the guy still had his full High Ball in hand, too funny.

The other show, the two were breaking into a trailer, in the middle of the night, it was dark, but you could hear them walking around with their High Balls in hand, again too funny.

They should have been invited to GM Place for the TTP Hockey Night Out.

HOS

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"You can't fcuking smoke in jails, you can't smoke in fcuking libraries. Where the fcuk can we smoke?"

"It's a catch 23 situation."

"Can you tell me where your books in horvaculture are located?"

Ricky:D :)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The boys are back in town.....

The third season of The Trailer Park Boys kicks off tonight with Ricky and Julian being released from jail.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Ricky.

Ricky who?

Ricky will fcuk something up tonight.

Showcase 9pm

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant stuff still. The boys kept me laughing the whole show. My favorite part had to be Bubbles in his new go cart. All proud of his burnouts.:D Seeing him pulling Ricky home and then cleaning him with the dust buster was perfect.

Parkhead

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic indeed. Are there new episodes each week? I saw when they were advertising the first two seasons that there are only 13 from the both. More this year?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves,

Julian yes.

Ricky, freedom 35 minutes. Kinda like Besty on Friday night after a pregnant Mrs. Besty overheard him asking the top-heavy Lennox waitress if "they" were real. More like freedom 35 seconds actually.

Apparently I'm a bad influence.

TB missed it. He's a good boy.

ps "they" were.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts