Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trading Cards

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a bunch of hockey cards that I think have some value. I was wondering if anyone on TTP knows someone who is in this business. My brother-in-law gave me a set of cards from the late 70s. There are TWO Gretzky rookie cards that are in excellent condition(I think) along with some others like Ray Bourque. I know they must be worth something but I am not willing to go online and do any 'trading' that way. Personally, I just want to sell the damn things for some extra cash. If anyone could help, please post here or e-mail me.

Yours in card collecting(selling),

Captain

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Highlanders

Burnsie, talk to Beanbag about his mate on the Delta Highlanders who worked for many a year in the 'industry' to which you refer. Best of luck and let me know how you get on as I have Lemieux's first five seasons in mint condition and, surprisingly, there isn't much demand for them over here. Odd, really.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stephen,

I suggest you hold onto to those cards for your daughters and grandchildren to enjoy. If you cash them out now, I guarantee Willhill will reap the rewards.

Do I have to look after you always?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, Fastshow

Fasty,

Thanks for the help. I will try and contact Andy, if I get his number. Do you know his number off hand? Thank you.

Ballsy/Keeper,

Piss off. Your 'help' was diabolical.

Captain

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitter. Yes, a pint of, please.

Let the prank calls begin.

How 'bout starting of with the old favorite: "semi-average looking girl under 200lbs, calling to pretend that she fancies him".

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whoops

You bring up a good point Bucky... I've omitted Beano's number above for his own privacy... He's not on here so I have no idea if he approves of it being posted publically or not.

Just have to be careful about these things I suppose.

Carry on,

~TB.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts