Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Top Ten Most Wanted To Chung List

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last time

Reccos,

This is the last time I'm going to warn you... Either explain yourself to me or I will ban not only this account but also your ttt account and your IP address which I know is static.

If you want to even read posts here in the future, I'd suggest you use your literary skills and write me an eloquent email of apology...

~TB.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Laughable

Sandman,

Just because you didn't get a card does not mean you're not guilty!

BTW, the ref was bad....John ???? He's awful.

And everyone cries to the club president...does Prit ring a bell?:eek: As for ammends......YOU CANCELLED THE SUNDAY GAME!

As for you...I saw it with my own eyes in the first half......I going to have to really think about having a McSorley-type goon as a friend. :rolleyes:

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo dirty?

WAB,
Whatever.

Guiness,

"punch up's from behind.....3 on 1" when the fcuk has the ever happened..........Hikida and both the Aujla's must have jumped you at a 7-11 in grade 6......Back it up buddy.

Sandman

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good One, Catboxman

Sandman.....or, Catboxman:D (LOL)

I remember that day, back in 1985, Hikida, the Aujlas, you, and Prit beat up that little Surrey guy at the 7-11, stole his O-Henry and his bike........wait, that was in 1995.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

Had Carm lined up and the ref for a change blew the whistle.The chung was gonna happen right in front of Peg's bench and Sheppy was looking forward to it.He will get chunged next time we play:D

Still leading the Hockey pool and pulling away from the pack:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should Have Kept On

Jimmy,

A real good Chunger occurs even when the play is called dead. This is when everyone lets their guard down......could you imagine the response on the thread!

I'm very disappointed in you, Jimmy.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman/WAB

How could I back it up, I was by myself... the date was 1994 and the bastards stole my bigwheel not my bike!!! The O'Henry was already gone by the time they caught me:D

Guinnesshatesbeingjumpedforhisbigwheel:mad:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

Hey, Croat, are you refering to the Sap/Croat game last year when a fan of yours speared one of our players in the arm with his unbrella, tearing his forearm muscle? Did we start that?

That fan was over 60 years old. He reacted to what your 20+ player did to him.

Tore a forearm muscle?? Maybe if his arm was made of paper.

Btw, Sappertons attempted protest of "we were emotionally hurt" for that incident "we want the points"...was rather pathetic. Even you have to agree with that.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK knows jack-shite

I was going to respond to your latest comments.....but I thought better than to waste my time with it.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

I was there, I know that 60 year old Croatia fan involved in that incident, I know about Saps protest.

I was answering your question. Your coward of a player started that.

YoungRunner

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In Defense of the 19 yr old Indo Canadian Sap player

I don't mean to bring up a dead subject but in defense of the 19 yr old Sapperton player who was subject to numerous death threats on the weekend I would like to say the following. I have it on good authority that the young sap player has played with the majority of the Indo CAT team in previous years and just because they were mad at him for playing with another team they decided that they should threaten his life to scare him out of playing. The young sap player did play however and was subject to numerous cheap shots behind the play. It was not until then did the sap player actually stand up for himself and I think that he did a good job of it. He did not want to come of the field, he was substituted off by the coach and it was disgusting to see a whole team of 16 guys waiting around after the game to "get" him. I don't know about you but I think 16 v 1 is a little bit uneven. I, personnally, am okay with a bit of the cheap stuff on the field, that's just part of the game but what cannot be excused is the intentions and threats of aggression off the field. Leave it on the field guys.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
16 v 1

Sandman,
In defence to your lot I wasn't there, but I have heard of this type of stuff before from an Indo team... I'm not assuming they did anything other than reading what has been posted... but on the otherhand I wouldn't be suprised if it's true because I have wittnessed this type of thing before... it is too bad you have to justify it, you don't seem like the kind of lad that needs to back anything up... why does everyone else need to get involved... what happens on the park, stays on the park, (unlike Europe and South America) it is only a game not life!!!

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ONE LAST TIME!!!!!

Guinness
The last thing I want to do is turn this into an ethinic conversation, but you have made quite a generalization on Indian teams. I can only speak for the guys on Indo FC and we have never ever resorted to any sort of behavior that has been aforementioned by yourself and others. I think many on this thread can vouch on behalf of our guys........However, I sometimes wish we had a little bit more of a mean streak. Just for the record, I have witnessed plenty of inappropriate behavior by all races and nationalities. So please clarify, if you are referring to Indo FC or Indian teams in general.

Young Runner,
This whole thing has been blown way out of proportion. There was no "16 on 1". I am sure there might have been some bad slags on the pitch (that can be stated on the appropriate thread). If someone says, "your dead number 16" that should not be taken literally. It was a chippy affair that ended with the traditonal cheer and hand shake (which the 19 yr old martyr refused to do). After that, nothing happened. I repeat NOTHING HAPPENED. There was no "I'll meet you after school at the baseball diamond". Everyone went home. There were no death threats. Come on lets get real, it's only a game!!!!!!!! There are young kids on Indo CAT and Sap CAT.........I think it's more a problem of young kids making mountains out of mole hills. Enough is enough, everything was and will be left on the pitch.

Enough with this over exposed topic there are better things to talk about.

SeewhatyoustartedWAB.Iwarnedyouaboutthis:confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
go back to, erm, ..., ummm,... Richmond

Glass Jaw,

That's such a typical response from one of your kind...

~TB.

:D

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
please.

Let's be real here for one second. Sandman, if you are who I think you may be, ie. lippy right back with the stripped socks, then from what I understand you're top class off the park. With all due respect in that regard, let me just say that you should've been taken off the park as soon as you threw that punch, and you know what one I'm talking about. But leave it to you to have a friendly little convo with John there (who shakes hands after the game at the back of the indo line no less!). :confused: Then the very next incident you get yourself right back into the middle of the ordeal. You couldn't stop beaking as long as I was around you and you ran me w/o regard for the ball on more than one occasion. You know the rule book as well as I do my friend, and you know damn well you should've been off the pitch.

Secondly, to say that our particular player that received threats didn't interpret the intimidation appropriately is absolute horse $hit. I mean come on man. Half of your team were pointing fingers to him after the handshake b/c he didn't shake. Your coach, or who ever it was, had to go over and shake his hand to reassure him it was ok. And he did so no less, with a smile on his face, in absolute condescension, feeding off our player's concern. In all fairness, I couldn't understand the taunts during the game that led to his substitution but I was certainly aware they were taking place. I mean threatening the guy's life. It's one thing to rattle a guy telling him he can't play, it's entirely another threatening his safety. I don't think this is currently being blown out of proportion, b/c some things need to be said. I was on the park that day. Let's be real...the game was a nightmare with flashes of brilliance from both sides but regardless of the outcome, $hit like that is disgusting and an insult to both teams and the league to boot. It isn't tolerated by society so why the hell should it be tolerated within the framework of the vmsl?

If the game and the surrounding issues of this game are left on the park then so be it. But not just so your squad can continue to threaten this guy when they step on the field in future matches.

Furthermore, just b/c WAB wasn't on the park doesn't mean he has no idea what the hell he's talking about. Just imagine what he might have to say had he seen the second half, let alone had the rest of the club been there to see it as well. To draw attention to this situation is not to blow it out of proportion. It is to open dialogue on the standards of the league in which we all participate. We have to bring it forward because the league can't sit by and allow this type of crap to go on.

Finally, in response to your shots in previous posts (see pg 2) of the Sap players on the park that day...I must say my friend, that your socks are shite, our squad is top class, and you were fortunate to get a result from us on the weekend. Sandman, off the park we could have a beer and btich about this for hours, but on the park, in conclusion, I honour you with my first nomination for Chunder's chung list...

1. Sandman.

Yours truly,

Chun.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets Drop It?

I'm having a tough time starting this response.

From the beginning, this thread is for having fun and slagging guys, and ultimately, getting slagged back. I have tonnes of fun doing it and I laugh at the responses I get from all TTPers. Very rarely am I pissed at anyone on the thread, and most often I slag a TTPer because I like/respect the lad. This is how the Sap/Indo CAT post-game comments started.

It was obvious that our 19yr player was scared. He did not want to shake hands for a reason. It is obvious some things went too far.

Sandman is a great friend of mine and always has played with a bit of an edge to him. I have been called by him the last few nights to talk about what happened and the response from both teams parents....yes this is a serious matter to a lot of people in the Indo community, justly so or not.

I think the intensity on the day got the better of some kids and that's it. I am confident it will not happen again. We are in competition and sometimes it brings out the worst in all of us. A day after the game, this situation is a dead issue. If anyone will be discussing it, it will be Sandman, Sandy and myself personally, and NOT on the thread.

Cheers

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many times have I heard that?

Listen backliner if you and your pile-on backs would stop trying to fake the "miller ball" up the pitch and turn me I would'nt have to chop you down!

Shinnies? Ha! I may wear two pair of sock though:D

IllhavetotakeoffoneofmycoppertonesbutIllsqeezeyaintomylist;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0