Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Top Ten Most Wanted To Chung List

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy's top ten chung list

10 Carmen Donofrio
9 Carmen Donofrio
8 Carmen Donofrio
7 Carmen Donofrio
6 Carmen Donofrio
5 Carmen Donofrio
4 Carmen Donofrio
3 Carmen Donofrio
2 Carmen Donofrio
1 Carmen Donofrio

He better bring full body armour suit this weekend:D

givinghimahardtimecauseheshouldbeplayingwithus:cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ballbaby will make knvbs soon

Ballbaby~

If you want to make a Premier chung list keep coming out to our games and tell me again that I run like Im ridding an ostrich that should get you in my top 10. right above WOB and right below coppertone.

knvbisnotimpressedwiththevetranballbay:mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why?

Jimmy~

Why the hell would he play for you when he can play for a team that wins!:p

knvbnotsayingthattoimpressRobert;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New level

Holly crap Im a clinically certified piss taker!............. What the hell does that mean?

knvbisconfussedbutoutrankesalltheI-tiessoit'sgood:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

So I guess your saying that he wouldn't play for you guys either.We are in a little slump,but we'll bring it together this weekend!As for Carm,I'm just givivng him a hard time cuz he's a good friend of mine.

Donttrytosuckuptoregsorshouldisayrobert:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try out first

If he wanted to play for us he would have to try out fisrt....;) You are only as good as your last game.

wichwouldmakeknvbshite:mad:

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone

I am pleased to make your list so early in my TTP posting career. Your witty and concise remarks about my comments makes me realize that there are people born to work the drive thru at McDonalds

How do you see with your head up your ass like that?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman No Good Guy

Put Sandman on my list (as well as the entire Indo CAT team).

After his shameless play as a defender in the CAT game (Indo won a 5-4 punch-fest) where he thought he was Ali, he then goes on to get the ref to cancel the Premier game on Sunday.

Class Act

Indo CAT threatens to kill a 19 year old Indo-Canadian Sapperton player after the game (before and during the game). Throwing rights and lefts all game. I guarantee this: the rematch will be different in more ways than one.:mad:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dirty Indo?

I've never heard of that one before? Punch ups, ya probably from behind or when it is 3 lads on 1...:mad:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My guess is...

I wouldn't doubt that is was the Sap player that started it, it usually is.

I'll wait for Sandman's side of the story before I pass judgement.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punch up

I can't believe I'm actually typing this, but CDK you have come up with a sensible idea... sorry about jumping all over Indo, I've just seen that sort of stuff from them before...

GuinnessactuallyagreeswithCDK...:confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guilty as charged

Originally posted by CDK
I wouldn't doubt that is was the Sap player that started it, it usually is.

I'll wait for Sandman's side of the story before I pass judgement.

CDK/Shite head
It sounds like you allready have!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor quality...

WAB,

The division one CAT was not as good as I had expected. Overall, the standard was poor. Sandman(Good Guy) agreed with me completely after the game. I caught the second half and it did seem to be a very chippy affair. I didn't see you on the sideline. Where were you hiding? Anyway, is the Div One CAT team playing on Friday night against Rmd. United ?

Captain

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Just because you nearly shat your pants when you saw me after the Surrey/Cro game a few weeks ago...I do have an intimidating presence about me:rolleyes: ...is no reason to believe that I pass judgement before hearing both sides of a story...I also don't condone violence on a soccer pitch.

The players involved should be punished severly if WAB's story is true.

Captain,

You were there, what happened?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday

Captain,

The schedule reads we play Rich U. at 9:00 at the Oval on Friday. Westside tied Rich U. late in the game on Sat. I think it will be a good game.

I cannot comment about the 2nd half. I left at half and saw the RUFC/Westside 2nd half. Twice I saw Sandman elbow/punch/push a guy in the back of the head. Twice with their goalie and 2 times again with a bigger guy in the back line. Sometimes certain teams bring out the bad in players....maybe we are that team.:D

The Indo game was of pour quality for both sides. I've never seen Indo play before, but Sap was really not themselves....we were absolute lousy. The quality of the league is better and it was evident with the RUFC/Westside game.

I will be playing, so I hope to see you there.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judgement

I agree with KNVB; CDK already passed judgement on us.

Hey, Croat, are you refering to the Sap/Croat game last year when a fan of yours speared one of our players in the arm with his unbrella, tearing his forearm muscle? Did we start that?

Think about that one, ********....I wait for your reply.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammerhead

Hey hammerhead,

I don't know maybe you can tell me cause you are so experience with looking out your ass. As for your remarks I get better comebacks talking to my 2 year old nephew.

Hey would you like Fries with that?

Coppertonethinksthathammerheadisstillajackass!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Signature

Coppertone,

Please shorten your signature so that it is only 3 lines max. I know you're a little disappointed from yesterday with your inability to chung myself but that's no reason to circumvent the rules here at TTP :eek:

~TB.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

WAB

Preaching about fair play? Now that's funny!!!!

Having played with you at Club Ireland, wasn' t it you who threw a haymaker at Jason Levitt because he called you a bad name? ..................answer is yes.

I could actually continue but I won't because I still like you and I admire your desire.......

As for the game.....

If your 19 yr old superstar is going to lumberjack people from behind and then ask to get substituted then...........he's asking for it. Further, you know as well as I do that "it takes two to tango". Sapperton CAT recieved more yellows than our side 5-1 (indication of instigators?). The ref also awarded you not one ....but two penos!!!! All in the second half. I don't know what the big deal is about this insignificant game on Saturday, but we have both been involved in games much more intense and chippier than that.

As for the personal accusations, I am actually dissapointed in you WAB, you never even saw the whole game!!!!!! Just taking the word of those yuts on your CAT team, over me?........................I have NEVER punched anyone, nor will I? I did protect myself and If I am accussed of keeping my elbows up straight arming one of your pansies then I am guilty. Also, I didn't receive any cards!!!!!! Not yellow, not red!!!!........After all, I learned from the best.

Your CAT team should learn from your Premier team to make amends on the field like Kevin, Brian and yourself as oppossed to go crying to the team President.

:D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

KNVB:

You will have to wait a long long time for Catboxman to comment on anything this weekend. He's still laughing about grovelling pathetically and getting the unwilliing ref to cancel the Premier game yesterday.

In fairness to their players who I criticized for not taking the field, they may have ran into the dressing room when the girls game ended instead of onto the field to warm up simply out of embarassment for what Catboxman was doing with the ref.

Frig he was draped all over the guy and followed him around like he was joined at the hip!!!

:mad: :confused: :mad: ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0