Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Today's REAL poll question: KNVB in alone

KNVB one-on-one with the keeper, HoS, what happens?

• Total voters

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is the actual poll question for today, Wednesday July somethingorother, 2004:

During a footy match KNVB miraculously finds himself on a breakaway and is one-on-one with the keeper, Hands of Stone. What will the outcome be?

a) KNVB unleashes an unstoppable shot high into the troposphere, just short of orbital altitude. The ball returns to earth with icicles on it.
b) Throw-in.
c) Swing and a miss.
d) KNVB stubs his toe while shooting, trips and crashes into HoS, their private parts touching as the ball trickles over the goal-line and into the net.
e) KNVB wires a shot off the post and back into his own nuts, the smallest target he has ever hit.
f) KNVB starts waving to his mom while on the break and HoS comes out to scoop up the ball as Beaker is distracted.
g) Toe-punt and a goal.

KNVB, would you mind setting up the poll part of the thread for me? Thanks.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright Dap, but I’ll have everyone know this is not the official Poll question of the day.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about:

h) He stops on the top of the 18, flicks the ball up to himself (he gets it off the ground on his 4th try), spins around and unleashes a bicycle kick that goes out for a throw in while landing on his head while HoS runs him over with a stroller.

Or has that been done already ??

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dap:

I refuse to acknowledge this poll or respond as you have not responded to the kind and generous token donation from a wealthy (as opposed to cheap) Scot you received the other day.

Ingrates,

RF

;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps you would have had better luck getting a thank you by donating them to TTP's new puppet and puppet master.

Can you guess who is which? The resemblance of each is quite striking!

~Regs.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, thanks RF!

Rangerforever said:
Dap:

I refuse to acknowledge this poll or respond as you have not responded to the kind and generous token donation from a wealthy (as opposed to cheap) Scot you received the other day.

Crap, I knew someone had given me some tokens but I couldn't find out who! A Scot was the last person I would think of. In the end I just assumed they fell from the sky. Like a KNVB penalty kick.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just hope your opinions of Scots has changed forever Dap.

Just because we're thrifty, doesn't mean we're cheap.

And you're quite welcome.
What is a token anyway?
On my summer league team, they refer to me as the 'token'.
When I ask, they say it's a 'weight' or 'age' thing.
Tokens = confusing for RF.

You're all wrong.
See, HoS and KNVB have struck a partnership up front this summer.
Therefore teammates.
He would reluctantly pass to HoS as we're all cheering for HoS as KNVB's already run up 4 goals trying to chase Pipo down on the scoring title, and HoS flips the ball up and hits the summa time bicycle kick, top corner.
As he tends to do quite well.

HoS then leaves town, and the club, in a huff, when KNVB complains about his playing time and corresponding playoff eligibility.

RF

Howdy doody time ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts