Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Today's Poll Question - Dapotayto

What does Dap do with his free time?


  • Total voters
    9

knvb

Better Bastard
Aug 17, 2001
12,038
1,017
Tokens
3,173
Dirty Money
242
Today’s Poll Question is brought to you by the letter S and by the number 6 and of course (I say that a lot don’t I?) by your friendly moderator KNVB. I’ll pop one of these up on a daily basis (Monday thru Friday) in various threads around the site until, of course (see) I get bored. This of course (fcuk) all in a desperate attempt to read something a little more funny than fantasy killing drains on TTP society. Like Dap.

Speaking of Dap… where we? Not yet I’m getting to it. I’ll wait here then…

The basis of our conversation today will be to divulge, dissect and dry hump all that is the Spud - What is it you suppose this curious little fellow does in his spare time? Why does he do it? Who signs his hall pass letting him out of the hospital with out a coat? I’ve posted a few of my different thoughts above and if I’ve missed any, though I highly doubt I have they're my thoughts after all, please, feel free to click other and explain what. If you’re just here to vote and piss off and not post that would be really funny too? Eh?
 

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
3,049
3
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
knvb said:
Today’s Poll Question is brought to you by the letter S and by the number 6 and of course (I say that a lot don’t I?) by your friendly moderator KNVB. I’ll pop one of these up on a daily basis (Monday thru Friday) in various threads around the site until, of course (see) I get bored. This of course (fcuk) all in a desperate attempt to read something a little more funny than fantasy killing drains on TTP society. Like Dap.

Speaking of Dap… where we? Not yet I’m getting to it. I’ll wait here then…

The basis of our conversation today will be to divulge, dissect and dry hump all that is the Spud - What is it you suppose this curious little fellow does in his spare time? Why does he do it? Who signs his hall pass letting him out of the hospital with out a coat? I’ve posted a few of my different thoughts above and if I’ve missed any, though I highly doubt I have they're my thoughts after all, please, feel free to click other and explain what. If you’re just here to vote and piss off and not post that would be really funny too? Eh?


BlahBlahBlahBlahSPudblahblahcnutblahblahKNVBblah blahcheap15tokensresponseblahblah
blahblahcheaptokengrabthreadbuti'llbiteblahblah blaheh?
 

knvb

Better Bastard
Aug 17, 2001
12,038
1,017
Tokens
3,173
Dirty Money
242
Now you've gone a hurt my feelings haven't you? Its not a cheap token thread idea you retarded shite. It's seriously no wonder Prince wants to stab you in the neck with a dart and Blaze, when he does, and you're asking for napkins to stop the bleeding, I'll be sure to whipe my ass with my first before I throw it the garbage. Rubbish dude. You are a fcuking seriously rubbish poster. Again, well done on exposing yourself.
 

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
3,049
3
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
knvb said:
Now you've gone a hurt my feelings haven't you? Its not a cheap token thread idea you retarded shite. It's seriously no wonder Prince wants to stab you in the neck with a dart and Blaze, when he does, and you're asking for napkins to stop the bleeding, I'll be sure to whipe my ass with my first before I throw it the garbage. Rubbish dude. You are a fcuking seriously rubbish poster. Again, well done on exposing yourself.

Cheers, I'm working on my response to the poll that wasn't there when i posted above as we speak. I am work and occasionally it gets in the way of my doing sh*t on here. Not a lot of the time but it does from time to time happen. DOn't forget I enjoy being a pain in your arse. Response to the thread still to come.

Hugs and kisses,

Neo
 

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
3,049
3
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Unfortunately with the cutbacks to the medical system i would guess that he lives in a self-serve mental facility. YOu need help you gotta help yourself. I know it seems Spud enjoys dreaming about Fastshow as he somehow manages to bring him up in almost every post he makes. It just not healthy. His predilection for Chicken hawks, whoring himself for Tokens and living up to his TrainRobberBaron fathers memory is just not healthy. He needs help. Maybe his beloved Fastshow has left TTP to get him some help. Maybe not.
As for spare time what does he do???? .
I myself spent 6 hours with Spud at the TTP tourney. I had one problem with him that day, the massive sweatband he wore onhis forearm. Why??? Were you really going to sweat that much in the mobe from the golf cart to the ball and back. Very Weird. Not once did he mention Chicken Hawks, Token whoring or his father. Very strange, the drugs he was on must have been working then. Maybe he's the mastermind behind the whole BC marijuana growing operations. Nawww, that couldn't work, he'd use to much of the product in an attempt to help him out of the hospital.
 

knvb

Better Bastard
Aug 17, 2001
12,038
1,017
Tokens
3,173
Dirty Money
242
I could see Dap living in a self-serve mental facility. He is in fact well known for servicing himself. There’s also plenty of leniency for one to wander around in their under garments, which is handy at the best of times. It's a good fit Blaze, unlike your pants, well done.

The sweat band in all it’s splendid teary cloth wonder is easy to explain. Drool.

I can certainly see Dap, at busy intersections on the down town east side panhandling change from panhandlers. Token whoring from Greeks, you see, has become far to easy for him. Perhaps he should try and get some from a Scot... tha’ll really test his medal.
 

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
3,049
3
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
knvb said:
I can certainly see Dap, at busy intersections on the down town east side panhandling change from panhandlers. Token whoring from Greeks, you see, has become far to easy for him. Perhaps he should try and get some from a Scot... tha’ll really test his medal.

I don't think it is even possible to squeeze a token out of a Scot. It's hard enough getting one of those bastards to pay for his full share of a bar tab. Normally they throw a tenner down and they have had 2 Guinnesses, 2 pints of Canadian, Beef Dip and shared nachos. Cheap Cnuts.

I didn't think of the drool factor that totally explains everything now.


PS: It's also meddle not medal :D Ok maybe it's mettle.
 

Dapotayto

Active Member
Oct 2, 2001
2,282
0
Tokens
5
Dirty Money
100
Thank Christ there will be a different poll focusing on somebody/something else on Monday. Maybe the topic will be 'who is more Irish, KNVB or your everyday Irish Setter from the SPCA?'. I'm dying to know the answer.

Don't think I'll be trying to beg tokens off a Scot anytime soon. HoS has a better chance of becoming the world's spelling bee champion than I do nicking some cabbage off one o' the Scottish lads. Unless I can trick one of 'em! Hmmm...I wonder if Jinky has heard the ol' "I am a Nigerian Prince on the run and I need to deposit some tokens in your account. Please provide me with your account information and I will reward you handsomely (My mum says I am quite handsome, you know)"?

If you really must know, most of my time is spent here at work dreaming dreamy dreams about my life's dreams. I also study seagulls. They land on the ledge here on the 23rd floor and leer into the office with their dark, scavenging eyes and I taunt them with french fries and cookies. I'm hoping they will evolve and learn to adapt but so far the stupid bastards haven't figured out how to eat through 1/2 inch thick glass yet. So that's not going to well.

I also spend some of my spare time working as an organ-grinder's monkey down on Robson Street. I have the little pillbox hat and the tiny, ornate vest and I jump around screeching, looking up girls dresses and generally just being an asshole. Like a monkey would. I'm on work-to-rule right now though as my contract has expired and my greedy organ-grinder wants more than the 80% of the take he already gets. And fcuking hell, if one more person says, "Oh, what a cute monkey but shouldn't he be wearing pants?", I'm going to snap. Everyone knows organ-grinder monkeys don't wear pants. Fcuking idiots.

P.s. It's mettle not meddle. Or medal. Wankers.
 

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
3,049
3
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Why would you take a good job away from a deserving Monkey with a family to support. It's not like they have many good job opportunities out there since the zoo closed down and their movie work dried up. Planet of the Apes movies only last so long and ED pretty much ended their chance at starring careers. They can't very well join the Monkey Diver circuit as it is much too dangerous for a family monkey. what are the baby chimps gonna eat. the bugs off each other's backs. Not only that but your doing the job on the cheap too. A usual monkey gets 33% of the total take. Unbelievable. You probably go around spanking the monkey's who are out of work and on the welfare rolls right now. Monkey Spanker.
 

Members online

Latest posts

Top