Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Today’s Poll Question – Tomorrow’s Poll Question

What would you like tomorrows poll to be?

• Total voters

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I decided today we should talk about tomorrow, today’s shot anyhow, but what we should talk about is what we’ll talk about now, or something. My head hurts. What would you like to see as a poll question tomorrow? A crack team of experts has come up with the following because I couldn’t be fcuked with-it. What type of experts they are is still up for discussion. Perhaps for tomorrow, but that’s up to you all innit?

Coleslaw – who’s the dirty salad eater who cam up with it? And what possessed the sick fcuker to drown it in mayonnaise? Surely the salad industries greatest piss take.

Referee’s – Are we ever really satisfied with what do? Will they ever make a correct call against your team? Or have they always been and will they always be the useless cnut running in circles making all your conspiracy theory’s come true + various slags moans, and general batterings.

TTP – What would you like to see added or taken away from TTP. Forums, articles, the arcade tokens, TTPers themselves. No one’s safe. Except me it’s my poll. Fcukers.

The Polish – Do they deserve the abuse? Is it true their Olympic fencing teams showed up with barb wire and fence stakes? Is it true to kill a one armed Polish man hanging from a tree all you have to do is wave at him? Are the jokes justified?

Tomorrow Poll – Tomorrow we could most certainly take a look into then’s tomorrow poll.

Other (please)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excellent choice Sliver, it tops my list as well. Salad and the people who eat it has always been funny to me. Especially the fat cnuts to who eat it to lose weight but insist on covering it with 4 pounds of creamy ranch.

HoS, I don't mid your idea either though turn about being fair play would force me to do a poll on the FVSL the next day and everyone knows nobody gets relegated in the FVSL. No matter how piss poor they are. Ask PAU.

Keep 'em coming

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I chose Other.

What colour are Striker14's panties?

Actually, that shouldn't be a poll, it should be a daily feature. With pictures.

Make it happen HOS.

:D

~Regs.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I chose Other.

Actually, that shouldn't be a poll, it should be a daily feature. With pictures.

Make it happen HOS.

~Regs.

ok, ok...I knew the moment that I talked about me and panties...this would happen...I will not disclose this information under the reasoning that it may incriminate me at a later date ;) Thanks for your inquiries...

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coleslaw has got to be one of worst things texture-wise that I have eaten...it rings right up there with lima beans and saurkraut (sp?) What is up with drowing it in mayo?? ugh... And is it naturally neon green, or is that KFC's special sauce? :eek:

striker14

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I chose Other.

Make it happen HOS.

~Regs.

It would be a great daily feature is she actually wore some!
;)
just a rumour i heard.

My vote for tomorrows poll would be Polish Referee's who eat Coleslaw on TTP.
Or how about, "Should people who use TTP at work be fired?"

just a thought

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Or how about, "Should people who use TTP at work be fired?"

just a thought

Absolutely not!! My work day would never be the same without TTP :wa:
I think it should be mandatory that everyone in your office/work place check it out and your daily meetings should be about what the next TTP Poll topic should be? That would be sweeeet! :p

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Striker14, I am in need of some "entertainment" for a going away function on Thursday night, panties or no panties, are you interested, will pay top dollar.

hos

uh...NO CAN DO...sorry to let you down HOS...I know how much you dig me and all ;) but I have a game that night, but after the game and a few brewskies, I may be feelin' a bit brave...when and where? :wa:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coleslaw –Why bother?.It's made up of cabbage. Smells bad. Forget it.

Referee’s – Why bother? . Heads made up of cabbage. Calls smell bad. Forgot it.

TTP – Isn't that what this whole damn website is for. Besides it has it's own forum section to be talked about in..

The Polish – Eats cabbage. Smell bad because of it.. Forget it.

Tomorrow Poll. OK . Better topics would be nice.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
but after the game and a few brewskies, I may be feelin' a bit brave...when and where? :wa:

It is a secret location, let me get back to you, what type of outfits do you have, School Girl or French Maid?

hos

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
It is a secret location, let me get back to you, what type of outfits do you have, School Girl or French Maid?

hos

Hmmm...let me surprise you!! :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Striker14, I am in need of some "entertainment" for a going away function on Thursday night, panties or no panties, are you interested, will pay top dollar.

hos
Top dollar being a buck fifty for HOS.

Regs' Daily chuckle-meter quota has been surpassed several times over the last 10 days :D

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk'n hell!!

I know it's take the piss, but did you have to take this thread further into the toilette than it already was? Nothing left to do now than wipe my arse. Well done Regs... Pandora’s Box opening bastard.

My suggestion for tomorrow’s poll may be how the mere mention of the word panties can kill a thread faster than you’ll get your buddy sick farting on his head.

crap, I said fart....off they go

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
Coleslaw has got to be one of worst things texture-wise that I have eaten...it rings right up there with lima beans and saurkraut (sp?) What is up with drowing it in mayo?? ugh... And is it naturally neon green, or is that KFC's special sauce? :eek:

striker14

striker14, Freud could go to town on this one. :eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like saurkraut on my panties err... I mean sausage err... I mean hot dog, oh well nothing wrong with saurkraut, see you on Thursday night at the undisclosed location (Foggy Dew), at the undisclosed time (8 pm).

HOS

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts