Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

To Vandals

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
But, I am going to disagree with you. Stealing, I don't understand, or said another way, I can't tolerate. It is something done by lazy dishonest bastards and sociopaths. .

Good For you. You missed my point. I cannot tolerate stealing either. Big difference between understanding and tolerating it. Trust me, on more than one occasion I have shown people my tolerance level.... once almost cost me a court case if not for some very helpfull police officers.

There was nothing to gain after they broke into my truck and found 3 measily crap cd's. I just got the ICBC claim.

$510.00 Paint and re-re for the 6' scratch
$940.00 for a new factory GM TV.. (They will sub used if they can find)
$1900.00 for a replacement heated, 5 way leather power seat... IF they can find one, otherwise repaired...which ultimately will not be very acceptable to my wife if it doesn't match.

Thats alot of damage for no reason.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL! Brilliant. What about the defense with the white bandana. Mr Miagi or Sushi Chef? Who did the bandage on him?

To be fair, the bandage should have been used by you guys to shore up your defence, or to tie up Carnihore.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be fair, the bandage should have been used by you guys to shore up your defence, or to tie up Carnihore.

I thought we did well considering the average age of the back line was 40 with the youngest being 37. He got two nice goals but a player of his calabre should have gotten quite a bit more. He did enough in the end. I actually thought housser is more of a presence then Carni although Carni does have the touch.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
For sure, no doubt you guys were missing alot of guys....

Thats the beauty of summer league. I had a blast with the Muckers, there was no blame or negativity on or off the field. I can't say that about too many teams. Lots of laughs and pints.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The hardest part was explaining to my wife what the ruckus was about and why my face was cammed. She was horified when I told her what I did,
What would have not been funny is the cops driving by and somehow seeing you in the ditch, now try explaining that one.

I have thought of buying that high pitch noise maker that kids 15 to 25 can't stand, so they move on. I get lots of kids hanging around drinking beer outside the park and store on weekends, the noise wouldn't be very good for the store or any dogs walking by, but it would save my fence from being kicked in or spray painted. Off to buy a paint gun, that may work.

The Gadgets Weblog: Teenage Control: High Pitched Noise Box

hos

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0