Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

To see JT and Christina or not

Go or not to Go to Christina and JT

• Yes, There music is phenomenal

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No, there music is crap

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Yes, i can forgive the music to check out the ladies in audience

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it worth going to this concert? I read today that 90% of audiences are female:D . I enjoy those odds. I'm also willing to admit seeing Christina prancing in whatever she calls clothing these days sounds good

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by BlazeArmy
that 90% of audiences are female

Go see the Dixie Chicks at GM Place in July, you will still get the 90% chicks in the crowd, but you won't get arrested for looking at thier tits.
Plus thier music is not too bad, and they hack GW Bush, not to bad, go to a Concert to see 90% Bush who are at a concert to see a band slag Bush.

I love Bush
HOS

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who set this up anyway??

A Grammer hint for whoever set up the poll.....

It's "Their" music...... and they SUCK as much as your Grammer does!

I fully agree with HOS as the average age to watch Christina & Justine are about 12-16 and that's about it.

:cool: Spazz

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listening to my cousins in LA the bulk of the crowd is in their late teens, early 20's, ie 18-24. they went to concert to see Timberlake(they are girls). The said the concert was actually pretty entertaining. I don't know, my brother is trying to coax me to go as he has tickets but i think i will watch the NBA game instead.

as for my grammar don't blame me I went to SDSS.

HOS, nice idea re Dixie Chicks. I will take that into consideration. I know of a few ladies from work who are looking for someone to go with.

revolutionary

May 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
JT & CA

Blaze

I have heard much of the same. It is supposed to be girls from 15 - 25, but I'll give a scouting report on the talent tommorrow!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, i didn't. I just like to think I was the start of the slippery slope the school is on now. I'm way too old to have taught by the Captain. Please understand I'm the oldest member of the Blaze, I'm the responsible one.

I went to 4 post-secondary institutions to finally get my 2 degrees. UBC,Kwantlen,OLA and SFU. If you count campuses I'm up to 8 institutes.

I realize this is totally off topic but I'm trying to console my brother here at work as He has just found out it is cancelled. I kid you not, he's actually mad as he was planning to be on the piss tonight and looking for the ladies.

Walks, I'm still not offside.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From z95.3

Jusitn and Christina CANCELLED!!!
Unfortunately, we received word that the Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera "Justified and Stripped Tour" that was to take place at the Pacific Coliseum tonight (Wednesday, June 11th) has been CANCELLED due to "international transportation logistic problems". Fans can obtain ticket refunds from their point of purchase. No word yet as to whether or not a make-up date will be scheduled.

Unlucky lads!!!!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"international transportation logistic problems".

i heard on the radio that this means that the truckers taking the stage and stuff miss calculated the length of time it would take to drive from portlantd after last nite's concert and then set up stage. there wouldn't have been enough time so they cancelled it. yay. whoop di freaking doooooooo.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that I care..........:rolleyes:

Usually in situations like this(tours, CART Races, etc.)the trucks will clear customs at the previous venue so there is no wait at the border. I'm thinking this is just an excuse to cancel without revealing the fact that there was probably only around 2000 tickets sold. Cost more to put on the show then they would have made.

I'd rather see Brittany anyway.:eek:

:wa:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts