Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

this is not an advert, this is a observation...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This one is for the Richmondites in the crew. Has anyone besides me noticed the crowd at the NEW L-d-g-o-n-s Pub is the same crowd that is looking for the unemployment office building?

WTF? and who are they trying to cater to anyway? The New Years bill is $60 -THAT group can't afford it...mind you, it is ALL you can DRINK with two buffet settings for the evening.

Have fun whomever may be going-I won't be mixing with my usual unemployed friends, I'll be pan handling outside of the Italian Stallion's house ("Appy's" place, in case no one understood)

+SCjuststartedanotherthread,screwyouknob"WankeroftheYear"
:p :rolleyes:

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy there SC

Is this because the idiots are sponcered by Legends or is there another reason. I do like the fact that they have the 2 sides, A few times this year we have had over 30 people out and it is nice that we can go sit in the other room. I think they are missing something there though, It may be that a place that size it is hard to get a good atmosphere(sp). Now saying that I think I may head down there in a bit and treat myself to a couple bevys.

Animal

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well my other opinion is....

I know you guys to care to read another opinion, but hee goes. I believe that the clientele was on their way to the employment office to fill out the walking paper forms and when they stumbled inside to take a number, finally realizing that it was a new establishment. (sat down, got served and never left)

I wish them the best of luck, but you're right, no atmosphere (mind you, have things changed since October, when I was last there?). - I did do a drive by and discovered that the dress code went up a bit. Now it is Macks and steeltoed-boots -not that there is anything wrong with that!

Maybe they are stuck in the past, like the Capt'ns mullet in that OTHER thread!

yours in review,
+SC

Bring back the classics like Earthquakes/Franks/Bakerstreet, now that's Richmond!:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
take it easy on the grammer Captain, I missed a few thoughts along the way,

SHUT UP KNVB - I also had to post this to say I just graduated to "Female Senior Piss Taker":confused: ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The New Legends Pub is shocking. Sure it is bigger but there are two VERY IMPORTANT items missing; dart boards. I went tonight to check out the quality of the dart boards with the new Fijian Flash and had to promptly walk out of the empty establishment. I know I hammered you the last time we played darts at the 'old' Legends but to ask them to remove the boards completely, Mackers, was too much. RUFC needs to talk to management immediately, or they will never be able to host the Ultimate Darts Championship of Richmond. Think of the business they could muster up..............

They refused an order of Nachos too, at 9:55. :mad:

Captain

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nacho mama

Has the new Fijian Flash won any more matches than the old Fijian Flash? My memory may be foggy, but it seems he went down in a flurry of trebles to SYC.

Happy New year to all!

Captain, nice work on the Wiggum theme.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supposedly.....

SYC,

Apparently, Mr. X, the Fijian Flash, beat an unranked opponent the other day. He did beat me last night with a double 4 finish. Unfortunately for me, I was stuck on the dreaded double 1 to finish. I hit the 1 , 4 times in a row, which opened the door for Mr. X. Fortunately, I hammered the next two games, just like I did to you on the 21st of December. :) BTW, are we hooking up next week with the birds? Kids?

Happy New Year.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts