Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that make you say WTF?

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
i don’t understand why shite is going “south.” I’ll start driving around in a water truck just in case a fire breaks out in summer. fcuk we all should. Such a backwards place. It’s 2022, why are they comparable to the slums in Honduras. In case there is a shootout I’m strapped. We are bound to prevent more problems then we create.
Nope no history of mental health issues after serving in the military. Completely stable bunch. I realize the solution is complicated, its a mental health issue, a cultural issue, a gun control issue. But when are these retards, sorry, going to realize more guns isn’t solving “helping” this problem. Texas is littered with guns. Maybe, hear me out, maybe just fcuking maybe that’s the biggest problem. Crazy I know. People walking around with things that can instantly kill people from distance, dangerous. Just maybe.
1) fair point on the retired military community. but... and I've seen this first-hand... having a purpose and structure and sense of normalcy upon return to civilian life is by far the best way of minimizing those issues...

2) yeah, they have way too many guns on their streets. show me how we get them off the streets. until then, I'm more interested in the ratio of good to bad how we leverage that to protect our most vulnerable citizens...

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, I am shocked that the US would forgive student loan debt. But, now people are bitching that getting $10,000 off what they owe is a slap in the face. If that is the case, please bitch-slap me over and over. These are the same kinds of people who then sue someone for their own stupidity. https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/05/cnb...ce-of-10000-in-student-loan-forgiveness-.html
another example of the polorized climate we live in. It's all or nothing from that side of the political aisle, per usual.

if they understood econonics they'd understand that if the government forgives their debt, that just means that people who paid their own way now have to pay taxes to cover the education of other people as well. it's actually about the most unfair policy decision a government could make...

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have many many colleagues in the US from working there over 25 years and I would say that of the people I knew well enough to know about their kids and their education, the majority decided to send their kids to a College (University to Canadians) out of state, which not only costs 4x more, but also room, board, travel, etc. My one buddy has 4 kids that he put through school that set him back over $450k, and the schools they went to were not Ivy League or anything like that - just away from home - and he lives quite close to Western Washington University, so they could have easily lived at home and got to school. I am not saying what I did was what everyone should do, but I was fortunate to live somewhat close to UBC (could get there by bike or bus) and my parents made me the deal - as long as I was in school, I could live at home for free and get fed. I paid my own way by working on weekends and in the summer and came out debt free. A big thank you to my parents indeed, but had I decided to go away to another school, it would have cost me 4-5 times as much. Oh yeah, and I opted to not get a degree in basket weaving, so I was somewhat employable when I graduated. I suppose my point is that a lot of parents give in to their kids wishes to go away for school and major in something like African music therapy.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
another example of the polorized climate we live in. It's all or nothing from that side of the political aisle, per usual.

if they understood econonics they'd understand that if the government forgives their debt, that just means that people who paid their own way now have to pay taxes to cover the education of other people as well. it's actually about the most unfair policy decision a government could make...
It's Biden the lefty President who decided the the forgiveness will be $10k. If the previous poster is correct and saying it's the other side demanding all or nothing, then it must be the Republicans who are guilty of wanting it all.
Biden the lefty has shown his willingness to compromise on many issues. Too bad the CSA and the players did not compromise and settle.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's Biden the lefty President who decided the the forgiveness will be $10k. If the previous poster is correct and saying it's the other side demanding all or nothing, then it must be the Republicans who are guilty of wanting it all.
Biden the lefty has shown his willingness to compromise on many issues. Too bad the CSA and the players did not compromise and settle.
Biden the lefty hasn't shown the ability to put a cogent thought together in about three years. He's a senile stooge put in place squarely so the radical wing of the party can run amok. November will be their comeuppance, and I can't wait to watch the payback once the GOP takes back both houses.

The previous poster was likely referring to the social democrat wing of the Dems; that's how wing nutty they are that they're now considered "the other side" even though they vote the same way.

But sure, put the GOP down for all or nothing. As I explained, student debt forgiveness - assuming the public purse is who is taking the hit - is a grossly unfair proposition. Gas is $7 a gallon but we'd like you to pay for someone else to get their gender studies degree please... Fcuk no to that...

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guns don't kill people.
The US needs more guns. Everyone should carry a gun all the time to defend themselves, and real guns not the toy like the 22 which the 13 year old bought. .

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guns don't kill people.
The US needs more guns. Everyone should carry a gun all the time to defend themselves, and real guns not the toy like the 22 which the 13 year old bought. .
no one is arguing this. keep that strawman factory humming...

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cops in Akron ohio shot an unarmed person 60 times yesterday. Some local people are protesting police violence.
Canadian police are different and better. 6 Saanich cops were shot by twin brother bank robbers from Vancouver Island.
Media pointed out that the brother's social media pages reveal they hate Trudeau and they hate Covid vaccine restrictions imposed by government. And they hate police and banks.
Fortunately these people are in the minority.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rule #1: When the police pull you over, pull over
Rule #2: When your car comes to a stop, don't take off
Rule #3: Avoid wearing a balaclava while running from the vehicle
Rule #4: Don't leave your loaded gun behind

As for the bank robbers, you knew the risks.

Sorry, but no sympathy for either

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rule #1: When the police pull you over, pull over
Rule #2: When your car comes to a stop, don't take off
Rule #3: Avoid wearing a balaclava while running from the vehicle
Rule #4: Don't leave your loaded gun behind

As for the bank robbers, you knew the risks.

Sorry, but no sympathy for either
Agreed, but 60 times? Might be a little excessive don’t you think?

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cops in Akron ohio shot an unarmed person 60 times yesterday. Some local people are protesting police violence.
Canadian police are different and better. 6 Saanich cops were shot by twin brother bank robbers from Vancouver Island.
Media pointed out that the brother's social media pages reveal they hate Trudeau and they hate Covid vaccine restrictions imposed by government. And they hate police and banks.
Fortunately these people are in the minority.

Let me fix that for you.

The person led the police on a high-speed chase.

The person shot at the police during that high-speed chase.

The gun was found inside the car.

It was not in his hand at the precise second the police used lethal force on him.

Those are the facts - we know this because the police have released the video evidence already. Despite CNN's best (and diabolically evil) attempts to paint this as an unarmed black man being shot for no good reason by the police, the reality is far, far from this.

On the other hand, there was a shooting at an Independence Day parade in Illinois today. Five dead, so far. You won't see mention of it anywhere other than at Fox News. However, those people are far, far more deserving of our sympathy than the dude in Akron who fcuked around and found out...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts