Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that make you say WTF?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know how many teachers you know, but of the ones I do, arming them would be a dangerous thing. Sometimes the little sh*ts get on your nerves for the 20th time that day, and BAM! Fuk you, little Davey, you annoying little turd!

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know how many teachers you know, but of the ones I do, arming them would be a dangerous thing. Sometimes the little sh*ts get on your nerves for the 20th time that day, and BAM! Fuk you, little Davey, you annoying little turd!
Montreal Canadiens Reaction GIF by Canadiens de Montréal

Michael

Jan 25, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do they arm all teachers? Or just the ones that fit a general demographic?

A teacher that also happens to be a visible minority observing certain religious attire being armed at a local convenience store buying groceries… . Sounds like a dark game show plot to see how long before ‘shots fired’

Michael

Jan 25, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a less pessimistic and a lighter jab at the left this time.

Attachments

• CFFC6412-FE5E-43ED-A999-6401212ED34C.jpeg
    CFFC6412-FE5E-43ED-A999-6401212ED34C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The NRA solution is to have more guns. Imagine if all the kids in grade 2 and 3 had guns, then the shooter might have killed a couple children before other children killed him. Any faults in the NRA logic?
that's not the logic of the NRA. stop being so predictably disingenuous. i'm not saying all their arguments hold water, but that's not what they're arguing.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's not the logic of the NRA. stop being so predictably disingenuous. i'm not saying all their arguments hold water, but that's not what they're arguing.
Yes, I'm a critic of the NRA and a critic of the racists in the freedom convoy and a critic of climate deniers. The NRA is saying that more guns is the solution and not just single shots muskets like in the old days, but assault rifles which can kill 50 or more people in a minute.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I'm a critic of the NRA and a critic of the racists in the freedom convoy and a critic of climate deniers. The NRA is saying that more guns is the solution and not just single shots muskets like in the old days, but assault rifles which can kill 50 or more people in a minute.
You have a remarkable propensity to take a general observation and attribute specifics to that general observation that don't necessarily follow logically. The NRA is not advocating for a chicken in every pot and an "assault rifle" (feel free to define that incidentally) in every hand.

In a utopia, there would be far less guns in the world. This isn't, and will never be, a utopia. Faced with that harsh reality, I'd rather see schools protected from lunatics hellbent on mass destruction. And yes, that means more guns in schools.

The numbers of actual racists in the trucker convoy and actual climate change deniers in the world are both miniscule, but if you want to tilt at those particular windmills have at er...

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
More guns in school? Seriously? As Jim Jeffries said, "After Sandy Hook, they put an armed guy at each of the schools. Some psycho comes in armed with AR15s and all that and mows down a crowd, and here you have Kevin, who makes $16/hr. Not much room for a hero". More guns aren't going to change the outcome of an angry, planned fully armed ambush, other than to have a few more innocent kids killed along with Kevin. Not the answer.

Point Bob's real estate has been on fire since the pandemic since so many people want to get the hell away from the city and have flocked to what was coined as the safest place in the US. I have a few friends in real estate here. Their 2 biggest questions beyond the normal stuff is . . . where do I buy pot? and, how do I get my guns there? The answers are - from the dude down at the end of Peltier Dr. and you don't need your guns on the Point.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
More guns in school? Seriously? As Jim Jeffries said, "After Sandy Hook, they put an armed guy at each of the schools. Some psycho comes in armed with AR15s and all that and mows down a crowd, and here you have Kevin, who makes $16/hr. Not much room for a hero". More guns aren't going to change the outcome of an angry, planned fully armed ambush, other than to have a few more innocent kids killed along with Kevin. Not the answer.

Point Bob's real estate has been on fire since the pandemic since so many people want to get the hell away from the city and have flocked to what was coined as the safest place in the US. I have a few friends in real estate here. Their 2 biggest questions beyond the normal stuff is . . . where do I buy pot? and, how do I get my guns there? The answers are - from the dude down at the end of Peltier Dr. and you don't need your guns on the Point.
If Kevin is a retired vet, or is otherwise properly trained, that's a bit different, no? Again, you're right that it isn't a magical solution, but so what. Until we find something that will prevent all school shootings forever more we reject all other ideas? Foolish.

Armed guards aren't going to make the schools less safe; if they prevent even one school shooting then they're worth it. Moreover, the peace of mind - justified or not - it will give teachers and students shouldn't be undersold.

This is really a familiarity issue. My brother and sister in law have concealed carries and are strapped up whenever they leave the house. First time I realized that was a little unnerving. Then I realized they both served in the military, and if shite goes sideways while I'm down there I'd much rather have them standing beside me than be sitting there with my dick in my hands.

So yeah, more guns in schools. Seriously.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i don’t understand why shite is going “south.” I’ll start driving around in a water truck just in case a fire breaks out in summer. fcuk we all should. Such a backwards place. It’s 2022, why are they comparable to the slums in Honduras. In case there is a shootout I’m strapped. We are bound to prevent more problems then we create.
Nope no history of mental health issues after serving in the military. Completely stable bunch. I realize the solution is complicated, its a mental health issue, a cultural issue, a gun control issue. But when are these retards, sorry, going to realize more guns isn’t solving “helping” this problem. Texas is littered with guns. Maybe, hear me out, maybe just fcuking maybe that’s the biggest problem. Crazy I know. People walking around with things that can instantly kill people from distance, dangerous. Just maybe.

Michael

Jan 25, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Laws and constitutions should be organic and should be improved to the benefit of the populace.

Arming the general population against themselves is not the best security option in a developed country. Neither is restricting the # of dildos per person.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many dildos can one person use without causing some serious injury? Laws need to protect people, without them our medical system will be strapped with dildo injuries.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about using an AR-15 as a dildo? A person could get around that law by doing that I would imagine. Ted Cruz should chime in on it.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0