Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that make you say WTF?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First stopped at 85 minutes, no? My volume somehow doesn't work in these Twatter links but, that's what it appeared to me?

So, you are talking about being ripped off of 5 minutes official time, plus any added time for stoppage, typically 3 minutes. Boy, that doesn't look suspicious at all! Yeah, I'd be livid too!

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
they had a seven minute cooling break, can almost guarantee the ref forgot to stop his watch for it... that's what fourth officials are for, of course....

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meanwhile, Barry Sherman the man who got pretty rich while taking on big pharma and helping people get cheaper cost generic drugs got murdered. Reports are he or his company owed $1billion and he had no intention of paying. Is there a connection?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can’t have it both ways. People bitch about restrictions, Well this is the cost. we are more or less letting it spread. These unfortunately are the risks/sacrifices of this. There is no room to isolate every sick person.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about the group of truckers who are now complaing they have to be vaccinated to cross the border. They had 6 months to get vaccinated. Instead of delivering goods they are going to drive to ottawa.
Get a vaccine and get back to work. Now is a good time for truckers to make extra money.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The shipping community has been granted exemption this whole time, why? Because they are essential. By enacting this meaningless (and it is, at this point) law, Canada has cut themselves off of more than 30% of the available carriers down South, something Canada has little control or hammer on. Canada needs American shipping far more than the US needs Canadian shipping. Canada carriers need the US far more than the US needs Canada.

This law hurts Canadians, period. It's hardly hurting Americans, they largely don't care if they can't take that load to Canada, where its a pain in the ass anyways. This isn't the time to be woke; if the trucking community hasn't been a big source of spreading COVID (we know this through tracing done earlier), then why now?

@PV are you ready to see prices on produce climb well beyond double, and empty shelves? Are you ready to see the terrible knock-on effect this will have on ALL businesses, but especially the ones hurt worse in the pandemic- restaurants?

This is a situation where a PM's office thought to get fancy, and it's now backfiring badly, as it is terrible economic policy.

And yes, huge hikes. Recent load went from $30K CDN to $50K USD and climbing.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF, even the Truckers association is telling these idiots to get a vaccine and get back to work.
These guys are being used by right wing extremists from Alberta. There is a gofund me page to pay for their gas and hotel rooms and the gofund me page is being run by someone who used to be active in Wexit and now is active in the Alberta Maverick party. I predict that when they get to Ottawa they will be met by Maxime Bernier but that O'Toole will give them the cold shoulder.
Maybe these truckers are afraid of a little jab. It might hurt. Or maybe it will implant a Chinese microchip in them.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stop being a woke idiot for one second. Are you ok with our Government writing a law at this point that does nothing to protect Canadians, and everything to hurt them?

Is this worth it for you? Double or triple food prices, empty shelves, and knock on effect? Because of a fcuking COLD?

Never mind that people have a choice, and never mind that Canadian truckers are actually irrelevant here and the Canadian Government has little to no influence over the American trucking industry.....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@PV, what you need to be concerned about is damaging Government Economic Policy, and stop worrying so much about people who don't have the same belief system as you. That's the issue, is that this Government has clouded the two. I personally don't like living in a divisive society, but honestly man, every second fcuking post from you is a moan about unvaccinated people. You seem to love the "Us vs. Them" stance. Get over it.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm an idiot since i don't know what "woke" means. If i got pissed at everything stupid which trudeau does then i would get no sleep, unless i drink myself into a stupor.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The protesting truckers going to ottawa appeared to all be caucasian. The truckers protesting last week about highway conditions were dark complexioned.
I guess the crazy right wing truckers are going to ottawa to have a party with their racist hero max bernier. They should EXIT from canada.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts