Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that make you say WTF?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you see a picture of her? Boner killer.

I was about to do a google search. :D

So, in the Me Too Generation, if the tables were turned, it'd be termed sexual assault, and the male assailant would have been terminated and possibly faced criminal charges.

Not saying just saying.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it’s ridiculous personally. In the me too era, this is not a fireable offence? Seriously. Jokes aside complete joke, do we want equality or not.

FC Red Star

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have never heard that health benefits were advertised by Ginger Ale/Canada Dry and hard to believe anyone would think that such a sugary drink may have any.

Anyway, I did believe that GInger Ale/Canada Dry were really made from a real ginger as being written on every single can/bottle.
Quite amazing that such false advertising was used for decades without any consequences. About a time somebody did something about it. The Court should have slammed them with 10 times higher amount.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have never heard that health benefits were advertised by Ginger Ale/Canada Dry and hard to believe anyone would think that such a sugary drink may have any.

Anyway, I did believe that GInger Ale/Canada Dry were really made from a real ginger as being written on every single can/bottle.
Quite amazing that such false advertising was used for decades without any consequences. About a time somebody did something about it. The Court should have slammed them with 10 times higher amount.

….things that make you say WTF?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay, I know this is not a political website, but the sh*t going down now is the most historic in our lifetimes. That fkucking orange pumpkin who somehow got in the first time, is delving into the guts of what he is to the most exceptional proportions . . . a con man, going long. It is so opaque, it is just the worst slow moving train wreck of biblical proportions. Though he will go down in history, I hope it is for tax fraud and every other fraud he has committed. And all the sh*tbags around him, including the daughter he so desperately wants to bone, the moron offspring he has produced, and if Baron is a chump, him too. Let Melania move on to some kind of bondage site for those who like mature women and can our station please return to normal programming?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The saddest part is that over 70 Million Americans voted for him, more than in 2016!

That is the biggest WTF to me and says even with him gone, it is going to be a shitshow down south for years/decades to come :(

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why did 70 million americans vote for him? a) a small number are racists, b) a larger percentage are rich and will vote for anyone who protects their wealth, c) a very large percentage are poorly educated and d) more and more people get their news from Facebook and the Republicans and their foreign buddies (Putin et al) have been posting false news on Facebook for years.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
austin powers GIF

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars