Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that make you say WTF?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking incredible ....... hang the cnut. Better yet, stone her to death at a local park where everyone can have a turn.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Largest mass shooting in US history, last night in Vegas. 50 dead and 400+ injured. I laws were next door and a couple in our complex were at the concert. Absolutely horrifying. Thoughts are with all those involved. http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/02/us/las-vegas-shooter/index.html

So sad to see, as I'm sure many people even on here frequently visit Las Vegas it could easily have been someone we all know who lost their life's. I saw a 23 year old from Maple Ridge lost his life in the attack, I'm sure people around here do know the poor kids family. Makes me sick to think all the guns were purchased legally, he had no prior run ins with the law, so a background check was pointless. The only solution is to ban guns all together. The only people who will disagree are the grown men who haven't grown up enough to stop pretending they're army men.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is ridiculous. Anyone who can't figure out how to get 31 grams of pot for less than $230 is an idiot.

Leaves them open for competition .How bout A Partneship @freddy . I'll take A quick trip to China. Find a factory with reasonable QC in place. I bet you we could land replica calendars for a couple by bucks max. All we need is for you to share your stash.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have been thinking about an alternate business plan for a while. I think a trip to Thailand is in order - we need the stuff that's tied to the stick.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts