Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TheRobs Face...Yes or No???

Should TheRob be a feature

• Yes - He has beautiful features

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No - I've seen better looking things on a pizza

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Anyting is better than Regs mug

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK OK...if the new picture of TheRob isn't an invite for a piss take...I'm not sure what is. It was bad enough that Regs mug was up there for the last few years, now we are burdened with this new infestation. Perhaps next we could post a picture of HOS being thrown out of a hockey game...ops...already happened. Perhaps a KNVB in someone’s back pocket...ops...already happened. Maybe Besty missing a peno...ops...already happened.

If anything Regs...pic one of the TTPetes face to fill the void.

~Nottyalwayswithanopinion

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I voted "No", but upon further review, TheRob has some really nice, pearly white teeth! And straight, too!

What's your secret TR? Did you put on some special glistening gel before yakking all over Yodas's car?

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very intresting that the 2 votes for "Anything better than Regs Mug" are from Regs and TheRob...hmmmmmm!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is very interesting isn't it?

Fact of the matter is, I'm beautiful and Regs isn't. My picture up there is sure to help TTP attract more female members. How could it not? Damn I'm handsome.:D Not my best side mind you, but Jinky was sitting on the other side of me.:eek:

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are any other pictures from the previous TTP night out or any other TTP event going to be posted on the site?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't Regs say in the un-official hockey night thread he making up a scrap book of sorts of TTP events. I'm sure him and his missus had the sparkle pen out while watching Sleepless in Yaletown.

As for TheRob's gub I would rather look a the mess he left in Yoda's back seat, front seat, trunk and in the garden out front of his place. Scary....

That picture reminds me of the Shinning... When Jack stuck his head through the door.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Good point...

But his expression makes me wonder what is happing behind him!

TheRob: "Hey Jinky, where are your hands"
Jinky: "Between two pillows"
TheRob: "THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS"

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm currently undecided, but I think the real question is why does TheRob so happy? Where are the "ladies" from the hockey event? He looks deep in thought, envisioning the potential fivesome:eek: .

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm thinkin TR is givin himself a hand-job!!!

the smile, the eyes closed, the internet, yep definately a hand-job.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5BT's,

With a handsome face like that, do you think I have to give myself handjobs?:wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you must know

Come on you guys.
We all know that face.
It's the one you get when you drink 4 pints in the first period of a hockey game and your sitting in seat 10, which is right in the middle of the section. 9 people to your right and 10 to your left. You don't want to piss anyone off by squeezing by when the game is going on so you hold it, and hold it, and hold it.

The face comes after racing down the stairs and you finally get to the urinal, after standing in line, and you get to release all 4 beer.

AHHHHHHHH!!! What a feeling that is.

:)

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Bitch is Back

I tried to upload this to the "whom does TheRob's face Resemble" thread (or something like that) but by the time I had it ready to go the thread had dissapeared! Go figure...

But I persevere:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter- we had to delete the thread to put a poll in. It's back now. I suggest moving Elton over there. Does anyone have a photo of a Rhino's behind?:confused:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts