Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TheRob's Canuck of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's been awhile since I posted a Canuck of the Week. Thought I would do it in a new thread to avoid confusion. The first two were Ed Jovonvski, and The Canucks Fans(charity game after Sept 11th).

So TheRob's Canuck of the week for this week is Brandon Morrison. The guy has been on fire this past week with 8 points in four games. 14 points on the year. Impressive!

Runners up for this week are, Markus Naslund, and Trent Klatt.
Check back next Monday for another installment.:cool:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The unsung Canuck of the week

Well it's Monday, and as promised here is the next installment of, "The Canuck of the Week."

I'm going to pick Jason Strudwick this week. He didn't register any points this week(I don't think)but the guy is playing great. He beat the crap out of some stinking Hab, and is setting guys up for some good chances. Now if it was anyone besides Pederson he was setting up, he may have had a few assists last week.

Honourable mention this week goes to Justin Kurtz. This guy must think he's dreaming, and never wants to wake up.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob

What are you talking about. If Jason Strudwick is the best Canuck on the ice I think that your team is running into a little bite of problems.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:eek: I would like to nominate as my canuck of the week, one of those little cones they use to skate around in practice. Hey at least the cones show up each week......

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: TheStrudwick

Originally posted by Mr Coppertone
What are you talking about. If Jason Strudwick is the best Canuck on the ice I think that your team is running into a little bite of problems.
He'd be a top three d-man on the Habs. Maybe they should trade for him, and pair him up with Petrice Breasebye.:)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Murzyn

I believe that we have found a fine replacement for Dana in Brent Sopel. He is the perfect fit to take over the pylon role for Dana.
Not only that he is an even worse passer.

My vote goes to Brent for the worst defenseman in Canuck history.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strudwick

My hat goes off to Strudsy...

I went to the game against the HABS, and despite the Canucks playing against the dead...strudwick was all over the place. He hit everything in sight, and I believe he actually had two fights that night followed by another the next night...

This while playing out of position.

Cheers to Strudwick, he is my CANUCK OF THE WEEK.

Morrison is the CANUCK OF THE MONTH....hands down.

Zaurrini

PS I thought I heard on the Radio that Murzyn is 77th all-time in points for a Canuck??

ALso, they were cracking jokes that the reason Druken was sent down was because he is tied with Crawford in points.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strudwick is a bad player. The only reason he is on the team is beacuse he adds some protection and it allows him to fight instead of the ballerina Mr. Brashear.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D I Agree with" The apprentice" donald brashear is a ballerina. All of a sudden the guy thinks he's a goal scorer and no longer has to drop the gloves. I know he's the reigning champ and can pick and choose who he fights, but when he's chickenshit to fight certain guy's ( like big George from the oil) i think the title is up for grabs... I still wouldn't like to meet the guy in a dark alley... What do you guys think??????

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll tell you what I think.....

......I think your post belongs in the Canucks thread. Not TheRob's Canuck of the Week thread. Was Brashear TheRob's Canuck of the Week? I don't think so. Maybe one week this year, but this week......NO! Listen you washed up fireman, soccer coach wanna be, post in the right thread, or get hacked Tuesday, and Thursday nights.:eek:

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:( :( Maybe theRob should also read the last few posts before mine.I don't think that brent sopel or dana murzyn were your so-called "Players of the week either". You hack me on tues and thurs. i don't think so you'll be to busy doing drills. OVER.....;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn new guys

Gong Show,

Jinky is a moderator, he can say what he wants. Yoda is too dumb to know any better. You are just a new guy. Tread very lightly my freind.:mad:

Apprentice,

That's a good shot of Strudwick, and yes, it did cheer me up.:)

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:confused: My apology to TheRob. I'm still figuring all this shite out. Man you take this pretty seriously here in fantasy world.I'll figure it out.Find a house yet?????

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong Thread

TheRob,
Does this post about PM's belong in "TheRob's Canuck of the Week" thread? I don't think so. I think you should be more careful where you post.

Then again, I am just Dumb Yoda. What do I know?

:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talk the talk

You know not what you say hmmmmm. Speak slowly, and backwards do you?

Tonight in St Louis, Strudsey will score the winner, just like last year. There back on topic..........happy?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts