Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Western Conference Final: Ducks vs. Wild.

Who will win?

• Ducks in four.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Wild in four.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ducks in five.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Wild in five.

• Ducks in six.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Wild in six.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Ducks in seven.

• Wild in seven.:rolleyes:

• Who cares?

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who will win? Who cares?

Seriously though, I'm thinking Minnesota is a team of destiny. They will win this series in seven:rolleyes:and then go on to beat the Sens in the final. I won't be watching though. My hockey season ended last night. Someone PM me when this and the other series is over, and I'll put up a poll for the final.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously, who cares!! I don't espouse to be a Canuck fan, but since my beloved Buds lost to Philly:mad: I found myself cheering for the home team.

This series will be about as exciting as a match between Bby Canadians and the Pinks!!!:rolleyes:

I'd rather sit through one of Captain's grade 7 California kick ball games. The prospect of Minnesota or Anaheim being in the Stanley Cup Final is sickening. Almost as sickening as Surrey being in the Provincial Cup Final!;)

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Minny is looking like the Panthers of a while back upsetting there way to the finals.

Hopefully Giggy can stop them but Im like all of you WHO FUKCING CARES!!!!

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember what happened to the Panthers? Four and out in the finals. Exactly what is going to happen to whoever makes it out of the West. The Sens and Devils must be laughing.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
These teams are Identical

On paper, they look the same, and they play the same style of "Trap" hockey.

Goal Keeping will be the diference in this series, with the Ducks much stronger in this position with Giggy in the Pipes.

Look at Minny, they ride Manny agianst the Aves for the last 3 games to win that series, then they go with Rolly the Goalie for the last 3 games to come back vs. the Nucks. Who is going to step up vs. the Ducks.

I think Giggy will shut them down and the Ducks will move on to the Finals.

HOS

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn right....who cares...

Was sitting on the porch last night watch the grass grow, and I found I couldn't handle the pace and the excitement. So I went inside and started watching the Ducks/Wild game . Much better, the old ticker slowed right down, as a matter of fact, I think I might have lapse into a coma for a while. This is the devils work, the fact that either of these teams are going to the final. This years cup winner is coming out of the east, with any luck it will be Ottawa. Could you imagine the Wild and the Devils in a final...both teams the spawn of the Lamaire trap? It's the end of the world as we know it. Maybe I can watch the paint dry for a while.

lupoman

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
advice........

Nevermind watching paint dry and grass grow, just nip into the Vijay Singh thread if you want to be bored out of your skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts