Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Un-official TTP Christmas Gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about Captain and the Darts croud?

Screw You Captain, where are you? I've got a pint for you now! (You're buying) :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The list:

Mrs. knvb and knvb ;)
TheRob and Mrs. TheRob
Yoda and Mrs. Yoda
Dude-where'smycar?
Rangerforever
Hands of Stone
Guinness
Notty
Jimmy Holiday
Jinky
J_B
Cainy
Aves
Demolition
Skip
Coach and Mrs. Coach
Ballbaby and Mrs. Ballbaby

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deck the Balls, with bounds of....

I can't tell you how excited (yes that kind of excited) that I finally get a chance to gander at Mrs. Ballbaby. My MANY reliable sources say she has a tre-men-dous back-side perched on top of what can only be described a perfect hour glass figure. To much hype? I certainly hope not.

If the mere appearance of Mrs. Ballbaby doesn't draw the largest
unofficial crowd to a TTP event I don't know what will.

12 more sleeps to Mrs. Ballbaby. :eek:

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
23rd party

I'll stop by for a bevvie to meet some of the famous TTPers. That is if you'll let a vmsl div.2 plumber in the door..... :cool:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mrs Ballbaby

Wow, if she's as nice as KNVB says then maybe I won't bring the Mrs.
That way I can't get caught staring at her.

Guiness/Dude, is this the real reason you don't want to bring the Mrs. I know it sucks getting busted staring at another woman.
:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll stop by for a bevvie to meet some of the famous TTPers. That is if you'll let a vmsl div.2 plumber in the door.....
Why would we? We're going to let in FVSL premier players what would be the difference? :rolleyes:

I'll be the one with drool on my shirt. ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, is this the real reason you don't want to bring the Mrs.

Actually, I'm affraid that she'll catch me looking at Mr. Ballbaby.:eek:

Not that there's anything wrong with that...or is there??? :confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't even bother, lads.....

can't tell you how excited (yes that kind of excited) that I finally get a chance to gander at Mrs. Ballbaby. My MANY reliable sources say she has a tre-men-dous back-side perched on top of what can only be described a perfect hour glass figure

Stay away from Mrs. Ballbaby. She only has eyes for one TTPer and it is not Ballbaby. Right, Ballbaby? ;)

As of now, I will be there and since there are a few women going this time, I will extend the invited to Mrs. Shamrock. It might be good for her meet fellow TTPers because she is not and will not be allowed on the site. That is a guarantee. :)

Captain

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I'm in the country, I'm a definite.

I am trying to get my ass somewhere warm, though.

Shamrock or One dart will pick up your beer, Dude, although you should be buying after my near-death experiences with you and the golf cart at the last TTP event I went to. Come to think of it, you did buy a few that day which led to the near-death experiences...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It just keeps growing, and growing, and.................

New List:

Mrs. knvb and knvb and Mrs. TheRob :eek:
Yoda and Mrs. Yoda
Dude-where'smycar?
Rangerforever
Hands of Stone
Guinness
Notty
Jimmy Holiday
Jinky
J_B
Cainy
Aves
Demolition
Skip
Coach and Mrs. Coach
Ballbaby and Mrs. Ballbaby
TheRob
Screw You Captain
Captain Shamrock and Mrs. Captain Shamrock
Mickster

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geez knvb, I know your wife just had a baby and all, but are you that hard up already? Captain has always loved Mrs. Ballbaby because she has actually seen him at his worst and she still likes him anyway, drool and all. She is also a MILF in his eyes.

Mrs. Ballbaby is beautiful to me and Captain Shamrock. But do you realize the pressure that has just been applied on the Ballbaby couple with thes comments? If I let her read this thread and she is aware that she will be visually scrutinized the moment she walks through the doors of Kelly O's, it could make for some awkward moments. Can you imagine the possible scenarios? Here are a few:

knvb - "Captain, her ass is alright but her tits are kind of small."
Captain - "They shrunk. Honestly. They used to be bigger."
knvb - "Captain, she's alright but don't you think that Ballbaby with his moviestar good looks and his hardrock ass could attract the likes of Elle Macphereson or Shania Twain?"
Captain - "Ballbaby isn't so artificial like us knvb. He loves the goodness and kindness in people above else. I wish I was more like him. "
knvb - "She is hot and there isn't any milk leaking from her boobs. I want her."
Captain - "You can't have her because you look like a muppet."
Mrs. Ballbaby - "Mr. Ballbaby, why is that Star Wars character staring at me?"
Mr. Ballbaby - "Oh that's Yoda. He wants to shag you. Just ignore him."
Mrs. Ballbaby - "Why is that guy with a copy of Facism for Dummies staring at you?"
Mr. Ballbaby - "Oh that's Dude. He just wants to shag me. I'll try to ignore him."

Just a few scenarios that could emerge. Thank goodness for alcohol.:D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Ballbaby

knvb - "Captain, she's alright but don't you think that Ballbaby with his moviestar good looks and his hardrock ass could attract the likes of Elle Macphereson or Shania Twain?"

I suppose,...if they fancy a hairy greek ass to run their fingers through.:rolleyes: :D :D

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bravo

Nice work, Ballbaby.

A question for Dude might be whether his allegedly lovely sister in law will be in attendance.

sycisonthereboundandintrigued

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was waiting for some of the rest of the darts crew to confirm before I confirmed my own attendance. Barring work, I will be there. Don't hold your breath though Dude on any pints, remember I'm a poor student like Keeper.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 years in a row

Me and Jimmy Holliday braved the snow :eek: and being forced to drive Regs home to attend last years Christmas party so it wont be so as bad venturing out to Surrey. I am positive that Regs, KNOBBY , and my buddy The Roberto are dying to see me:rolleyes:

I'm also sure that attendance will rise once ttper's realize I am confirmed for the event.

illmakesuretobringtheholidaygreen;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rebound? Holly shite- big news!

Ah yes, my lovely sister in law...the woman who haunts my wet dreams. After bringing her out to a few games this past summer and fall, there's a good chance I'll attract a bunch of Peg rift-raft if I bring her out, too.

I'll have you know, my wife's 18 year old niece is starting to look very fine. Talk about being caught staring in an awkward situation. She's almost as hot as Ballbaby.

Screw You- you should see about getting the Royals lads out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts