Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Un-official TTP Christmas Gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballsbaby

I've seen ballbaby wear this kit before, I think. Flannel shirt, tucked in ( of course) really tight gwgs, belt line somewhere around his nipples, black soccer runners, and some serious camel toes.

How close am I? really:D
At least he plucked his mono browe:eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
M I A

Originally posted by Rangerforever

Extra special thanks to Yoda for coming.
Sorry mate, in all the mayhem I just didn't get a chance to share a laugh with you and chat.
You were almost invisible like when we meet on the pitch.
Next time. :mad: :rolleyes: :p

Merry Christmas chaps - have a safe and happy one.

RF
Yoda was hiding out in one of the stalls anticipating Coach delivering the gummers, but his missus was not seen!!!:eek:
Originally posted by Yoda quote:

Originally posted by Yoda
No for Mrs. Yoda. She works late on Monday nights.

It's now a yes for the Mrs. She apparently has the whole week off.
Must be nice.

What's with the missus pulling a no show after all the speeches you gave some of us for not bringing ours???:rolleyes:
I guess she told you she had a headache again???:eek: No worries, Mrs. Ballbaby was more than enough for me... Although TheRob went to the pisser ONCE so I got a couple of stares from his Missus!!!;)

Merry Christmas to all of the better bastards and I guess to the commitment shy Aves (he did supply the camera);)

If only Cainy didn't pretend to have a date and leave early??? We all could have enjoyed tossing him of the bar stools!!!

Guinness

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness book of iliterates

If you had read any of the posts after that one you would have read the she was coming after all.
:rolleyes:
I was the one who bailed. Got home late from work and had christmas stuff to take care of before we host our first family dinner.

I guess she told you she had a headache again???

Look what happened the last time she didn't tell me that.
Yoda junior will be here in March for that one.
:D

I was holding out for the VMSL one so that I could be one of the 3 FVSL'ers at the VMSL TTP Christmas party.

Sorry Ranger,
Maybe we can meet at Mackie again, say around midnight?I'll bring the pints you round up the babes for the rest of the GEU petifiles.
;)

Anyone get a full frontal of Mrs. Ballbaby?I was the most dissapointed that I wouldn't get to see her after hearing so much about her. All I saw was a thumbnail shot of her backside. Not that it wasn't a nice shot, because it was.:eek:

I guess I will join KNVB..............362 more sleeps.:rolleyes:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was great meeting everyone(Dude, Demolition, Aves and others.) Another good night out with fellow TTPers. Thanks to the Captain for racking up our bill or was it Mrs. Shamrock!!:rolleyes:

Ballbaby TIME to RETIRE the Flannel!!;)

Happy Holidays to Everyone!!

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a good night out at KoB's and also good to meet a few more TTp'ers (Parkhead, Shamrock, Aves, Cainy:rolleyes:, and others).
Balsa finally shows up after Parkhead and myself give him a call and take the piss out of him for not showing up and already being in his nightie:D.
I was a little disappointed Cainy left before the Cainy tossing could even get started.

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
· Demo: said he’d show, but was invisible.;)

Dude,
I was just tryng to feel what it is like being Dude on the football pitch, minus the talking to myself though.

Had a great time and left the place alot later than I was supposed to, but people twisting your arm to have another one, so the story goes.

Hope you all had a great Christmas

P.S. Congrats Regs

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tsk tsk...

Originally posted by Notty
Wow...I'd like to say I missed the event cause I got engaged to the waitress from earlier on in the day...but that excuse was used.

~Notty

Notty, is this the same waitress who ooogles you when we go for drinks apres a ride?

If so, it's about time, she's been waiting for a while:rolleyes:

Riggs, you kept me in the dark for this one, but didn't I call it back in Oct/Nov? Best of luck and congrats... Like 5 Big ones said "it's about time" ;)

+SC:wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Shite

I did a "view new posts" search and found 5 new posts. All from Sid in threads ranging from MWSL, to NHL, to the TTP christmas gathering.

Slow down sid.

Remember, it's quality not quantity that get's you places here on TTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0