Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Steve Moore Press Conference.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Pierre Lacroix move to fcuk the Canucks up again or was he just feeling good yesterday so he decided to have a press conference?

It did seem pretty scripted. I did want to punch Pratt in the mouth right after it. He started whining again. Fatty. The part that really pissed me off was the whole, "I feel fortunate to be alive." thing. To quote my buddy Dean, "Sup wit dat?" Does he mean that he's just happy he's alive which is more than people in Iraq and that can say or that he is happy the "incedent" didn't kill him. If that is what he is talking about he can fcuk off. Yes, Bertuzzi suckered him and then fell on him. yes it was wrong, and yes it probably hurt, but lucky to be alive? Fcuk off. Idiot.

I'm happy to see him up and about, but that comment was dumb. He'll be playing in September. I garun - damn - tee it.:mad:

Get out of the arcade and discuss.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I thought that one comment was over the top. The rest, I had no problem with- including his non-comment on forgiving Bert.

More than Pratt yesterday, what really pissed me off were the callers...what a bunch of idiots. Many suggested Moore is out of line for not forgiving Bert...why the fcuk should he? It doesn't matter that Bert gave a sincere, heart felt apology- if Moore chooses not to forgive, that's his option. Personally, I'd be reluctant to forgive anyone who puts my career at risk, too. Like Regs, and what TTP has done for productivity at Dude Inc. headquarters. Cnut.

AND...the argument that he will be playing in the fall doesn't wash. He's a 4th liner. It's not like he's a star, and had insurance coverage in the millions. The kid hasn't really made it yet. He may be playing, but possibly in the AHL or lower. Very possible, given that he'll be spending more time in rehab before he can get into any heavy training. He'll be a step behind.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i actually called into the team yesterday, but couldnt hang on long enough to get on the show. what pissed me off was llistening to pratt suggest that Beruzi golfing was hurting his image in a time like this. then prat said that it's all about perception in the media and it didn't look the greatest for bert. what a joke! i wanted to slag him for that!

iwas going to ask him about how people percieved his 9/11 comment on the incident and if he feels at all responsable for sensationalizing the issue. it pisses me off that in the media people and events get constantly misrepresented and spun in a direction that will get ratings...it's pathetic and disapointing.

the moore interview seemed somewhat scripted and some suggest a ploy to give the aves the emoptional boost they need to step their game up. it was good to see him improving. i like how the nucks responded to the event as well by wishing him well.

the battle is not only on the ice but in the minds of the players and media!

manager

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The press conference was nothing but a waste of time. He had nothing of value to say. It has the stench of Lacroix all over it. And to suggest that he hadn't heard or read about Bert's public apology was just ridiculous. The reason now that the book on this subject can't be closed is thanks to the Avs. He'll be playing come training camp.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuks sake, if I gave a press conference stating how glad I am to be alive every time I got knocked out and ate pavement/ice/dirt I'd be on t.v. more than Oprah Winfrey. His words ring hollow. He should be giving thanks he gets to live a lifestyle more luxurious than most people in this country can even dream about.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I'm just happy TheRob invited me to the Penticton Tourney"!! :rolleyes:

What a fcuking joke, I just lost all pitty and any respect for Moore... Sounded like one of Dude's speaches after returning from Huking with Notty at Sun Peaks... He's happy to be alive, imagine if Bert got a few Moore punches in!!! :mad: That's what you get for messing with Nazzy!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
"I'm just happy TheRob invited me to the Penticton Tourney"!! :rolleyes:

What a fcuking joke, I just lost all pitty and any respect for Moore... Sounded like one of Dude's speaches after returning from Huking with Notty at Sun Peaks... He's happy to be alive, imagine if Bert got a few Moore punches in!!! :mad: That's what you get for messing with Nazzy!!!

You must be a fcuking NornIronHun with a comment like that. Fcuking diabolical.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It took Lacroix three weeks to come up with that?

All I could keep thinking about was the episode where Bart takes Mr. Burns to court, after the old bastard mows him down with his car while itty bitty Barty is skateboarding. Moore should consider having Lionel Hutz (aka Miguel Sanchez) on his defense team. Steer Stevie in on a broken-down wheelchair and Bertuzzi won't be playing hockey 'til 2007. Nice touch.

Scapegoating behind the "legal proceedings" to avoid responding to any serious questions is a great move as well. I'm sure the VPD are taking Mr. Moore's feelings into account when deciding to press charges. Donkeys.

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The last J-lo movie had a better script than last nights little love-in and better acting. What a fcuking waste of time. A total set up by the Av's management and the Denver media were there to lap it up. Just a pathetic attempt to draw extra sympathy for Moore and not let the incident go quietly. Look for more of this shite through-out the play-offs, especially if it looks like the 'Nucks will end up playing the Av's. :mad:

lupoman

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know what I cant believe is peoples reaction in this city, it's an absolute joke!!!
All this talk of it bieng scripted and how it was meant to give the Avs a lift...what a crock of sh*t. If that was the case then what the hell was Berts crying act 8 hours before the NHL passed judgement on him??
All the letters in the Province today saying "he can walk so he must be ok" and saying Moore deserved it.

Like I've said before all this is Canucks fans whining cause they've lost one of there best players for the rest of the year. Whether the lad plays again or not that is not the point. Who cares if he says he has'nt seen Berts apology, maybe he has'nt?

Would any of you lot forgive Bertuzzi for what he did????

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never said he should forgive Bert you ass jockey. What purpose did his news conference serve then? I think you missed the point.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts