Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier "The" Protest

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both to blame....

Actually(I know I wasn't supposed to post again) both are to blame. The dickhead(s) who decided to file the protest and the fcuking league for not having the balls to say,

"Unlucky fellas. The red card stands and he must sit out the next game, just like every other Metro League player has had to do over the last 10 years." Maybe Carm, who lurks I think, can share a little story he told me tonight at the RUFC/Clan game. That would put things into perspective here, I hope....

This appears to be getting worse by the minute.

Captain

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who wants to play the toons

I was talking to Darby last night at our game (had to force him to have a beer) and brought up the fact that this is only going to hurt them. Peg is on an incredible run this year inturn every team out there really wants to play them, guys are thinking of the match the night befor and are going to play there asses off. Now lets be honest the Toons now also get this kind of focus, isn't this a team you would love to fukcing wallop 5-0. Will you not be ready to play these whingging little fukcs and for the first time ever most of the people will be happy to see Metro Ford win a game.

Animal

icantbelieveiamsayingthisletsgometr.......noijustcantdoit

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Protest

Who thinks MF will protest?? JJ did play and did score. I know I would be pissed off. Do they have a right to protest?

knvbjustputtingoutafeeler

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmm...

This is shotty kids. I could see people up in arms over a call like that, however, it's obviously all in context.

If a strong player like JJ were to lunge for the ball - stick out his hand and it goes in, then obviously you're SOL. You reached for the ball, and put it in the net. No matter how obvious or innocent the play was, you reached for the ball, scored a goal, and that goal cannot stand. In that case, there has to be a call on the play - the call being what you just did.

I've seen players get beat with a ball around them and stick out their hand. I've seen players make a run to a post and miss it by a step and try and put or even succeed in putting a hand on the ball knowing full well they just missed the opportunity. It happens, I've sure everyone's seen this stuff before.

In this case, I could see a good player half a step off from where the ball's gone and in the moment, just try and get something on it. He knows the goal won't count but won't expect the red for it. Fact of the matter is he put his hand on it, the goal went in and there has to be a decision. I mean lets be real, if he unintentionally put a hand to the ball - and that doesn't mean doing it but being aware that he shouldn't and the goal will be taken back - then it's a sketchy call. Bottom line though, the call was made and the game moved forward. You hit the peg a few times, missed a few hits and lost. Tough $hit. An overturned red is one thing, replaying the game is something else. I hope this works itself out appropriately or I will be pulling out my list of games to be reviewed. As will Metro Ford, the good point has been made, should Jordan significantly impact the game this wk and even slot one or two. Good to see TTP at its best though. Can't wait to hear about this one.

Chunder. :cool:

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh...and what the fcuk?

can someone tell me why I have this nice green T over on the left there? What's that about?:eek:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should-Be Protests

1. Surrey U. - Steve Miller; 2 games for moving Graham's nose from the middle of his face to his left ear.
Surrey U should protest for an additional 5 points and 7 more games for Miller. Even though Surrey won, request a replay for an additional 5 points so they can catch Peg.

2. Westside - 3 games ago, an Inter player INTENTIONALLY hand balled the ball around his own 35. No card, even though the referee told me right at the time he felt he did so. That should have been his 3rd accumulated card. He would have sat the Westside game....didn't happen-tie game. Request a replay for an additional 2 points and an Anducies gift certificate.

3. Indo FC - Smilie chops a Croat from behind at centre on a counter attack (goalie at centre is a whole different story). Should have been 2nd yellow and 1 game suspension. Surrey plays Indo next-he shouldn't play. Indo should ask for 4 points for pain and suffering plus free uniforms from Smilie's company.

4. The entire premier league - for having a club like Sports Town in the league. The very little respect you had is gone. Everyone feels this is a complete joke. We request burning of the pink uniforms.

5. Soccer in BC - for having the VMSL in the affiliation. They should have done the proper thing and drop the VMSL from affiliation 4 years ago.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jj red

it has been overturned.. i was talking to a certain sportstown player/coach last night and he told me it has been overturned.. what a great fcuking league we have :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty Red to be Appealed

Renee didn't see the infraction but the linesman did, so there will be an appeal by the Bby camp with the league.

What is $50 dollhairs if you have so many camps that poorsportstoon has.

This is the bigest joke since ACM lost promotion, just read the rules of the VMSL.

HOS:p

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get off it HOS

I could understand appealling everything that happens in the VMSL these days, given the toontown thing and all.
But according to Notty's (or is that Naughty!!!) posts, he lambasted that little toontown wimp. We all know the little shite deserved it-don't they all. And I do agree with Nots that he had a wee-man-compex-but the bottom line is Nots took this little shite to the cleaners and he should sit 3 games.

Sometimes these little pinheads deserve to be pummbled and learn a lesson. He should have waited until after the game in the parking lot-that is the best time-when no one else can interfere and break up a good wee man bashing.:D

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey whataboutbob you wouldnt happen to be talking about a lil wee man from bby would ya:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

beaterwastherewhenithappenedniceshotthoughbuticouldstilltakeya:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

Your a fukcing moron! First of all, Notty only got one punch off and it barely even effected Rob Toth. In fact, the only reason he didn't get too respond was b\c one of our players was holding his arms!

I wouldn't say Rob has a "wee-man" complex b\c he is one of the toughest guys I've ever met and he isn't very big. Knotty is huge compared to him but he didn't back down at all.

In fact, I bet Rob could probably "take you to the cleaners too"! So keep chirping as if you know what your saying and rest of us will keep reading past your ennoying, useless posts!

2 left feet

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're joking right!

Zeus,

I've known Robbie for years, even when he was 15 he wasn't backing down from men. Just because he doesn't back down doesn't mean that he wouldn't get his ass kicked. If Robbie's the toughest guy you know, you might want to get more than 2 friends.

See you clowns on Friday, get ready for the sing song's cause Surrey's coming to Toontown.

CDK,

Is Croatia upset with us for some reason?

2 left feet

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus-WTF?

Zeus, don't get your knicks in a knot. I base my post on unreliable, bias reports of the altercation....like who doesn't on these posts. What is really funny, though, is how offended you always get. So grow up, you piece of shite, and try to enjoy TTP.

I don't know what happened and I really don't care. Just please, no one protest this one.

BTW, these little faces:
:D :p :) etc, etc.... are not thrown in by accident. Take the posts for what they are.

BTW, annoying, Not ennoying

learntospell.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0