Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pak Cup Elimination Stage.

Who will win the Pakenham cup?

• Surrey United

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Golden Ears United Ultra

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright. We've moved to the elimination stage. I think it is fair to say that Peace Arch, and Townsend Park not advancing was pretty surprising, but anything can happen in cup play.

OK. It's time to vote. Have at'er.

Further comments about the Pak cup can be posted here.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
voting

It will be interesting to see if the same number of people vote. I hope the 10 PAU players who voted cast new votes.

Sage, who's your new pick?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers to win, but it pains me. I'm all but hooped in the pool. I can't believe the coin was wrong. :(

What are the odds....:rolleyes:

scouser

Sep 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alouette advancing?!!!

Is it a fact or is SID just having you on about ALU advancing to the final eight. I haven't heard anything concrete about the matter. but it wiould be unlike SID to tell lies!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob has "heard" that Aldergrove forfiet, but even if they didn't, I'll give you that win any day.

If you lose, I could always edit the poll. Then I'll just take the votes Alouette has recieved and give them to Aldergrove.:rolleyes: Sound good?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Third "Whoops" of the day!

The poll is temporarily closed. I've recieved some info regarding Townsend Park, and GN Sporting. Apperantly that group has not yet been decided. The two teams have to play a 30 minute golden goal game, and then a shootout if nothing is settled, or something like that.

Can anyone confirm any of this?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rob

It wasn't GN and Towns, it was SU and Towns.

The first game of that division ended in a 2-2 tie after regulation and the referee goofed and didn't play overtime or p.k.'s.

So right now, GN has 3 points, SU has 3 points, and that undecided game is still needed to be played.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ald vs ALU

I believe that this game is still also undecided. Even though sid did say that they couldn't field a team, the FVSL website still hasn't given a result for either team.

So the only teams we know for sure that have advanced are PoCo, Peg, Rangers, GEU, and Delta.

3 spots left............who will it be?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Third "Whoops" of the day!

Originally posted by TheRob
Can anyone confirm any of this?

Sure, just ask Sid, he never lies.:rolleyes:

FcukingTim'shavingusallon

HA, Bollocks et al:
Meant to say unlucky on the weekend.
Tough to play the best when you're down to 10 men for 70 minutes.
Keep your heads up.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanx RF

RF,

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :)

The red card was really a killer. I saw the foul and in my opinion the infraction was only a yellow (maybe) and 99% of the refs in the premier division would've let it go with a harsh word.

Now SC Peg is missing our starting stopper for the ALU game. At least it's not another cup game he'll miss. :)

I think Poco and us were pretty evenly matched except for the 10 minutes or so following the red card. Poco showed their experience and capitalized on our mistakes. That third goal was a real cracker.

Too bad PAU. Good luck in the Provincials.

Bollocks

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: voting

Originally posted by bored
It will be interesting to see if the same number of people vote. I hope the 10 PAU players who voted cast new votes.

Sage, who's your new pick?

No need to gloat (sp.) boring, you made it through the group, but you lost to us. I do pick you guys to win the cup though, cause you're the best team around besides us ;) I think Peg showed their true colors on the weekend, just as we all predicted........just goes to show you how a fluke win in a short tournament can help an average team to do well (just look at the fact that Rangers won the whole thing last year). Anyhow, good luck to you guys and the rest of the teams in the Pak.

I hope you bring your "A" game against us this weekend, cause I saw you miss a few chances against Peg (didn't you miss the sitter from 2 yards against us too!??).....that's not good enough son:rolleyes:

PS: how is Skyflame doing........he looked hurt late in the game (and the hair was even worse the second time I seen it).

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: voting

Originally posted by Sage
Anyhow, good luck to you guys and the rest of the teams in the Pak.

Thanks, you fcuking tit.

Hope you enjoy it from the sidelines.

And by the way jackass, maybe on Sunday you can show up to play for more than 35 minutes after a dodgy PK call lets you back in the match.

Yes, we're all full of flukes here in Surrey.
Yes, Peg showed their true colours on Sunday.
God knows how a team like Peg couldn't beat a team like PoCo, who had to win, fired up after their loss to you, with 10 men after 20 minutes.
With all due respect to MC, Hibee, etc. you are a Class A cnut, who now has done fcuk all again for the second straight year.

Oh, good luck on Sunday.:)

George Best

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's quite amusing Ranger. It is unlucky that PAU didn't go through this year. You have to give them credit, overall they have had a good season and still have a chance to win the league. They are a classy lot and I wish them all the best next weekend.

If all the teams in this league had the class and work ethic that they do, the league would demand a lot more respect than it currently does.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage,

I agree with Ranger ... we've heard enough from the cheap seats.

BTW we missed a few sitters in the Poco vs. Peg match this weekend too. And the Rangers are definitely not an average team. You don't win the Pakenham Cup otherwise.

Remember - they're the defending champions and we schooled you last game.

Cheerio. :D

Bollocks

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger-for-ancient

Originally posted by Rangerforever

Yes, we're all full of flukes here in Surrey.
Yes, Peg showed their true colours on Sunday.
With all due respect to MC, Hibee, etc. you are a Class A cnut, who now has done fcuk all again for the second straight year.

Oh, good luck on Sunday.:)

Wow, looks like you're getting grumpy in your old age.......what are you now, 50, 55? When the big boys playing in the show are talking, div1-over-the-hill-twats like you should keep to themselves. As for the "what have you done for a second straight year", what the fcuk does that mean? I wasn't on this team last year, and as for this year, I'm playing for the PREMIER league championship on sunday.
Enjoy beating up on teams in div1, cause god knows you couldn't handle anything else.

Sagerecommendsyoumovetofloridaforretirment...soon:D

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by George Best

If all the teams in this league had the class and work ethic that they do (PAU), the league would demand a lot more respect than it currently does.

Georgei knows best:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by George Best
It is unlucky that PAU didn't go through this year. You have to give them credit, overall they have had a good season and still have a chance to win the league. They are a classy lot and I wish them all the best next weekend.

If all the teams in this league had the class and work ethic that they do, the league would demand a lot more respect than it currently does.

I 100% agree.

Just having a go at someone who had a go at us first.
C'mon Sage, enough with the penis envy.
Get over it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When the going gets tough Sage gets going...... Yeah I knew that one already. He was one of the first overboard. I think he took with him Skip,beast, Viking, Cainy, Friedbread, Superfoxs etc....

Good luck in the league finial Surrey Unit.... sorry...Peace Arch United. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0