Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Molson Indy Vancouver - 2004

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So who's heading down to Concord Pacific Place this weekend? It should be a great weekend. Especially with the super hot weather we have been having. That should bring out the Indy Bunny's. :D

I look for Tagliani to have a strong weekend. He's always been good in Vancouver and was unlucky not to win a couple of years ago. Of course, Bourdais is really flying right now. Both Newman/Haas drivers actually have to be the favorites, but I'll always cheer for the Canadians.

My top three:

First: Tagliani
Second: Jourdain
Third: Hunter Raey

If I go down there, you can bet I will be looking for one Indy Bunny in particular. :D

"Hi Danika. I'm TheRob. I'm your biggest fan."

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm heading down with some guys from work to see the Miss Indy competition this afternoon and drink some suds.......I hear there is car racing going on somewhere but not sure where... ;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tracey is on the poll. Should be a cracker race. I still haven't ran into Ms. Patrick. When I do, you will know. As will she. :eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
"Hi Danika. I'm TheRob. I'm your biggest fan."
Her face is horrid. She will have jowels by the time she is 32 :rolleyes: . At least that's what my monitor tells me :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A pretty impressive victory by Tracy yesterday. His second stint was amazing. To build up a 27 second lead, pit, and still come out in front was incredible.

The race was well attended again. Just over 62,000 on race day. The weather cooled down a little for it which was perfect.

I never met Danika, but I will. We are destined to be together.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts