Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Masters 2016

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Tradition unlike any other.

Only a week away and there's a solid group of players who all have a chance at the Green Jacket.

Tiger is officially out, not that he had a chance anyways.
Jordan Spieth, one of the hottest on tour, but not playing his best right now has to be a favorite still. But going back to back is never easy.
Long ball hitter Bubba Watson has a shot at his third and Lefty can never be counted out, as well as Fowler. Justin Rose has won yet but always plays well, maybe it's his time?
But current #1 Jason Day has to be favorite right now to claim his first.

Who else has a chance?:

Dustin Johnson
Rory McIlroy
Schwartzel

But I'm picking Adam Scott. Always plays Augusta well and is rolling with the new putting form.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Definitely my favourite time of year and golf tourney, love the tradition, the pageantry, the par 3 tourney, everything....playing Augusta is on the bucket list but is it realistic??? I guess that's what bucket lists are all about
Where's the Canadian content?? As far as I can tell only Mike Weir? The way he's playing it's going to be 36 holes and bye bye Mike...glad to see no Tiger, the announcers are way over the top in everything he does, and Jacks record is safe!!!! My picks:
1) The coke-head Dustin
2) Fowler
3)Bubba
Also wouldn't mind Phil or as a long shot Sergio, he's due for a Major isn't he?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. Day 2. McIroy 3. Speith. 4. Scott.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Couples' name on the leader board for a while during the second/third rounds. PS This would be a cool bookie event.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sergio, he's due for a Major isn't he?
Sergios "due" has come and gone. He's proven he can't close out a tournament. Faulters when it counts.

Couples will make a 1 or 2 round low score but that's it.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notables after round 1

Fowler +8
Weir +4
A. Scott +4
Watson +3
D Johnson +1
Day E
Oosthuizen E
Michelson E
McIlroy -2
Garcia -3
Spieth -6

Wow. Some big names with some big scores today.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is awesome....I always liked Ernie up until the time a couple of years ago when he won the British Open and then in the interview afterwards stated that he was committed to go and play the next week in some Canadian tourney and he was not looking forward to it...It was the Canadian Open and he went through the motions and missed the cut....meanwhile the sponsors and all the people who bought tickets to see him play...well who cares about them right!!! Looks good on you "Big Easy"

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So 1 round under par today and that was McIlroy. Field got a bit tighter at the top.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts