Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Italian Job

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The original

Get the original out staring Micheal Caine. The new version will be a complete load of hollywood shite. I mean honestly, how can you compare Micheal Caine to mark fcuking walberg. Disgraceful.

'We are the self-preservation society...'

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
absolutely lame

I'm begining to wonder why I actually listen to the English speaking critics on the radio. They seem to recommend nothing but shite films. I agree with Gaffa, it is nothing but a bunch of " Hollywood currents" thrown together.

There is no chemistry between Charlize (who remains hot hot hot) and warn out tired looking, but ,still pumped Mark "Marky Marky" Walburg.

I am totally disappointed with Edward Nortan's role (I heard he actually admited in an interview that he wished he never accepted this role) - go figure

The idea and the concept were good, but, if Seth Green (Married with Children "Bud look-a-like" )and "Handsome Rob" Jason Statham (one of SC's top 10 current movie hotties) weren't in the movie, it wouldn't be worth a rental.

I'm off to put "Lock, Stock and Two Smokin' Barrels" in my DVD player to get some more of "Handsome Rob"
:wa: :eek:

+always late SC:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts