Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The House Of Habs II

How will the HABS fair this season

• Not Make the Playoffs(no this is not a canuck poll)

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • First Round

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Second Round

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Third Round

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Stanley Cup

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully Zednik will start celebrating his goals in an over-the-top fashion like last year. Hopefully he does it against San Jose. And hopefully the ambulance is warmed up and ready to go when Kyle McLaren sends him to naptime without his milk and cookies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Habs lead NHL in total attendance

Canadian Press
1/29/2003

Only four NHL teams have perfect home attendance records this season. Ten of the 30 clubs average fewer than 15,000 tickets sold each game.Of the 710 games played through Tuesday, only 309 were sellouts.The numbers are food for thought as the league moves into its all-star weekend in Sunrise, Fla.

Montreal leads the way in total attendance. With the largest seating capacity in the league at 21,273, the Canadiens are averaging crowds of 20,436 with 12 sellouts in 26 home games.
Detroit is next with a 20,058 average followed by Philadelphia at 19,227 and Toronto at 19,171.
The Red Wings, the Dallas Stars, the Minnesota Wild and the Colorado Avalanche have the perfect home attendance records.
At the other end of the scale, Atlanta's average attendance of 12,696 is lowest in the league. A season league-low 9,012 was announced for a Nov. 19 game against the Florida Panthers.
Also taking a beating at the gate are Phoenix, with a 12,810 average, Nashville, 12,848, and Buffalo, 13,072, where the Sabres can't fill seats despite accepting Canadian dollars at par value for tickets sold across the border at southern Ontario outlets.
Interestingly, winning doesn't necessarily spin the turnstiles.
It does in Detroit, where three Stanley Cups in six years have kept Hockeytown humming, and in Vancouver, where the resurgence of the colourful Canucks has resulted in 22 sellouts, including the last 18 games, in 26 home dates. Vancouver's 18,335 average is the league's sixth best.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devastating Loss

Was listening online to this game last night...
the Habs sounded like they were in Full control.
A 1-0 road win was in the cards...then BANG!

2-1..add a empty netter....bastards!@

That was one game they could not lose....fighting with NYI for a playoff spot...a tie would have been OK.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurini

You talk about the Canucks being shocking what happened to the Habs and the fukcing Hart Trophy winner.

Lets hear you know!!!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Zenga

That Hart Tropghy Winner made 36 Saves and got one assist...

If only he had some help on defense......the Habs gave the puck up three times in their own end tonight, one of which sealed the deal when the Bruins scored their 5th goal.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the blueline.....

......and it was a rocket off of the post and in.

Not like a soft shot he missed....he most likely never even saw it.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awfully quiet around these parts after a 2-1 OT loss to C-Bus last night.

Julien sits Garon to play Theodore, and Jose gets hung with the loss. Not a bad performance, but could there be another goaltending controversy on the horizon?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe Jose is now winless in his last 5...

Hab fans only come out when their team wins a game or the Nucks lose... guess we won't be hearing from them for awhile now :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought I was alone, thats all

There is no goalie controversy.....just riding a hot hand.

The Habs last night, lost in OT.

Once in OTT, they pushed forward and went for IT!....but it didnt work.

When you are playing non-conference teams, it does not matter if you lose in OT....it is better to GO for the extra point than it is to sit on a tie.
of course, things change when playing conference teams.....

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks HABS

The HABS will beat the nucks saturday night....

AUdette with the winner!!!!!!!
Yes, they called him back up to spark the team....

ALTHOUGH, the rumour I heard was that the Burkie was interested in him...so they could be showcasing him for the Nucks and a couple other teams as the trade deadline approaches

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are SO DEAD.:mad:

Where have all the loyal out of the playoffs as of today Hab supporters gone? All a bunch of cowards. Especially that wing nut TA. I'm glad he doesn't come around anymore.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TA is a bit of an idiot when it comes to TTP, I'll give you that much :rolleyes:

I wouldn't expect too much coming from him in here, he's too much of a pussy to respond :mad:

'Nucks will prevail 3-1. Bank on it, I've never been wrong when predicting 3-1 scorelines! :D

~Regs.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HABS 24- Canucks 0...maybe this year

KNVB, When you get your Volcano top squeezed out of Regs ass with one of his Kraft Dinner Farts and know anything about Hockey....then start to post in these threads.

TheRob...You are a broken down 6th division soccer player who enjoys watching video of Dude Where's My Car switching his mountain bike seat with a Dildo and enjoying the bumpy rides down endless trails. Enough Said.

The HABS are a bad team, They have possibly the worst defence in the league , a front line that couldnt be a top line anywhere else in the league and a goalie that has taken so many beatings this year he feels like a chug on Main and Hastings. I am a HABS fan so I stick with the team even in this never ending slump. You Twats, dissapear when the Canucks are doing poorly and all of a sudden you guys act like you knew they were contenders and flood the Canuck thread. I never knew that they handed out the Stanley Cup at the end of The Regular Season:rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0