Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The House Of Habs II

How will the HABS fair this season

• Not Make the Playoffs(no this is not a canuck poll)

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • First Round

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Second Round

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Third Round

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Stanley Cup

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give us a fcuking game.......

1:23 left in 3rd 1st 2nd 3rd Total
Montreal 1 1 0 2
Philadelphia 1 3 2 6
Even Strength

Scoring Summary
First Period
Philadelphia - 8:59, Murray 2 (Brendl, LeClair)

Montreal - 11:00, Koivu 3 (Markov, Dackell)

Second Period
Philadelphia - 2:26, Primeau 1 (Williams, Gagne)

Philadelphia - 4:29, Handzus 2 (Fedoruk, Ranheim)

Philadelphia - 6:39, Handzus 3 (shorthanded) (Ranheim, Desjardins)

Montreal - 13:26, Zednik 3 (power play) (Brisebois, Koivu)

Third Period
Philadelphia - 1:57, Primeau 2 (Williams, Gagne)

Philadelphia - 18:37, Brendl 1 (power play) (Handzus, Desjardins)

Team Shots on goal Faceoffs Power Plays
1ST 2ND 3RD TOTAL WON LOST CONVERTED TOTAL
Montreal 9 5 6 20 25 36 1 4
Philadelphia 6 18 17 41 36 25 1 2

Montreal
GOALIES SA SV
Theodore 14 10

Another great night for your saviour, Theoshite. It looks like it is going to be another shoc-king year for Habs' fans. :)

EEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enjoy The Regular Season

The Habs will get their Sh*t together soon....
no worries.
Is Philly going to stay with Checkmanek, again:confused:
When will they learn...
Have fun losing in the first round....but congrats on a great regular season.

Audette needs to step up or get out of town.
Took him in my pool....zero points:rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice?????

Where you hiding?

Anyone have any news regarding Audette?
Trade rumours?

I see Hackett going to a team needing a front line goalie, but with the condition the team take Audette as well....

I predict Pittsburgh.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Audette just hasnt found his way back into the line-up after being sent to the press box. There were some rumors that he was on the block but I think the main reason he was in the press box was that he wasnt producing on the ice. He hadn't scored and maybe had an assist or two. He's not a real physical presence on the ice and the forward lines have actually been playing well so maybe his time in Montreal is up or he just has to wait it out for another crack at the lineup?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Appy

What kind of insight is that?

I have been saying that all along!

No dirt? No trade rumours?
Of course he is on the block. He is an offensive player making close to 3 mill on a Canadian Team, that is not the Leafs...which means they will have to unload him.

He has ZERO points in 8 games.

Theodore and Hackett are listed ahead of him in Habs Scoring.....

In the words of the Captain
"To words, SHOCK ING ":eek:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is not much to say about the situation. Even the die hard fans in Montreal that I have chatted with say there is no room for him right now becuase the four lines they have now are starting to click. It was rumored that Czerchavski (sp) was on the outs becuase he has struggled early but Audette seems to have taken his place after his dissapearing act on the ice. The Ducks were interested in Audette and Vishnavsky(sp) was there return player but it seems that hasn't happened. It would be tough and highly unlikely to unload 6 million in salary with Hackett and Audette as a package.

It is obvious that Hackett is on the block but with his stellar play do the HABS get rid of him and hope Theo can bounce back? or Do they ride him for a bit and let his stock rise?

From Montreal, The Apprentice, TSN:rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soon I hope....

Search Results - Story

Audette likely to be dealt

PAT HICKEY
The Gazette

Tuesday, November 05, 2002
ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Audette was smiling as he was introduced as the poster boy for the annual anti-drug campaign conducted by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Quebec Midget AAA Hockey League.

But Audette, who agreed to be the honorary president of the campaign back in June, doesn't have much to smile about in his regular job.

Earlier yesterday, Audette met with Canadiens coach Michel Therrien and learned that he will continue to watch his teammates play from the press box.

"The team is going well and we have good chemistry," Therrien said when asked why Audette won't be in the lineup tonight against St. Louis. "I met with Donald this morning and I told him that he has to be patient."

Therrien said he expects Audette to keep working hard and expressed confidence that Audette will play well when he returns to the lineup. But the smart money suggests that Audette will be traded before he plays his next NHL game.

The Canadiens have been shopping him around and are hoping they can find someone to take his $3 million U.S. salary.

The key word in Therrien's comments yesterday is "chemistry." The Habs are unbeaten

(1-0-2) with Audette on the sidelines and the team seems happier.

Audette showed tons of courage coming back from that horrific slash to his forearm last season and playing well in the playoffs. But the guiding philosophy in pro sports is: What have you done for us lately?

There was a role for Audette coming out of training camp when Therrien was talking about three offensive lines. Yesterday, he talked about two offensive lines, a checking line and a fourth line that brings intensity.

Audette doesn't fill any of those roles.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hackett going soon.....

10/28/2002 Mathieu Garon
Called up from minors (from Hamilton-AHL)

This was a week ago, so I am sure there was a deal that fell through, or the right offer has not happened.

Either way, we are getting closer to seeing something.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Garon was sent back down to the minors.......

This happened a few days back, so Hackett must be staying around for the short term anyways.

But what about a Audette for Savard trade?

Marc Savard has been a healthy scratch the last 6 of 8 games....and the Flames are close to sending him packing.

They are both small forwards that have had success in the past.

ANy thoughts?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sad...really

All of their success thus far and still no Hab fans on this thread in more than a month and a half???:rolleyes: I miss the days of the down right moronic posts that muppet Apprentice (I think that's his name) and his ball licker side shop Coppertone wouls post... The entertainment value was immence!!! How the Habs were better than the Nucks and how Theodore was MVP... How tragically tides have turned...

Is there no interest from the flag waving wanna be frenchmen (ironically most of them wops)??? What about the storied history of such a powerful and rock solid franchise??? Someone please tell me a story of the glory days!!!

Oddly enough, I'm not used to this complete silence from a bunch of arrogant wanks that have nothing really to be arrogant about other than their Iroc is always loaded with R & B CD's (burnt from Kazaa) and one of them is hanging from the rearview mirror!!!:eek:

Maybe we should mop this in with "Does anybody care" thread???

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
EAaaaaaaaaasy

Relax Guiness,

Yes the Canucks are doing very well, and WE are all very excited about it.

The Habs are doing alright....same as last year.
Struggling to stay in the hunt for a playoff spot.

Naslund is no where near as valuable as Theodore was to the Habs last year.

Without Theodore, Habs dont make the playoffs. Period.

This year, it is Lemieux. No question.

If the PEns make the playoffs, it is because Lemieux is carrying them in.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour Mill

heard rumblings of a Hackett/Audette for McLaren and draft choice....

Any thoughts?

Would that ever happen between such close rivals?

Personally, I dont think the Habs can afford to give Hackett to the Bruins and thus helping them make the playoffs....the two teams are fighting for the same spot.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Super Pippo,

Weren't the Habs threatening to cut McLaren's throat last year?

I'm sure this guy would be happy to see him on a daily basis.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor Zednik

Zednik probably would still see four of him after that hit....

Hey Zednik, hit the guy in the middle!!!

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rumour Mill

Originally posted by Zaurrini
heard rumblings of a Hackett/Audette for McLaren and draft choice....

Any thoughts?

Would that ever happen between such close rivals?

Personally, I dont think the Habs can afford to give Hackett to the Bruins and thus helping them make the playoffs....the two teams are fighting for the same spot.

Zaurrini
WTF: Where did you har that?

Actually the Bruins are not dealing with the Habs. It is almost a done deal with the Islander for Isbister and a draft choice, Although I would love to see Hackett in a Bruin uniform considering how bad Sheilds and Grahame have been playing.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0