Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Grey Cup

Who will win the Grey Cup?

• Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Calgary Stampeders

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grey Cup Sunday

Are there any predicitons for the Grey Cup. I have Winnipeg beating Calgary 34 - 27. I can't stand the Stamps and I hope they get hammered.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AKA The Coupe de Monde.

Any Grey Cup parties going on this weekend? It'll be another classic this year, and should be ten times better then any Super Bore.

TheRob will be cheering for Mexi's Bombers while getting drunk on Sunday. :eek:

PS Took care of it for you Coppertone. :)

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

That is why there are Moderators, so you guys can fix these little mistakes. Thanks again.:D

TheRob thanks for helping out;)

Khari Jones has a lot of added preasure with a bunch of NFL scouts coming to the game. I think he will get 325 yds passing and 3 TD passes. He will shine like he has all season, and pick up the MVP for the game.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imagine

Imagine if the Lions had of kept him. They'd be set for the future. Instead they have nothing. :(

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is why there are Moderators, so you guys can fix these little mistakes.
That is why you will always be the most irritating TTPer. 400 + posts and you still need babysitting...

As for who will win, take the bombers.

Not that it really matters...

~TB.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFL over NFL anyday.

He doesn't look so stupid now. Does he Mexi?

Calgary deserved to win the Grey Cup. Winnipeg couldn't get anything going. Not a great game, but better then any Super Bowl I've seen.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stamps Win

The stamps win 27-19. Khari Jones did not oplay his best game, but his opponent Marcus Crandell did. He won games MVP and threw for over 300 yds. He had a great game and the Stamps deserve the win.

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I hear anyone bashing Khari again...

The guy got knocked stupid late third, early 4th quarter and came back to throw one of the nicest touchdown passes I've seen in a while. Some of his passes were just to far off after that there is no way he was 100% but I give him all the credit for almost pulling it out.

I'm not making excuses but I can't believe the league hasn't done something about Fiels who clearly took a shot at Jones head after the whistle on the QB sneak the series following when he got hurt. On that reply you can see one Stamp nail Khari in the head with a shoulder, a second pushes him and a third (Fiels) nails him in the head after the whistle RIGHT in front of the ref and no call.

That was disgusting.

Not as disgusting as Troy Westwood. I appreciate his loyality to Winnipeg but after the season he had kicking around 60% and an unspectacular Grey Cup, I think it's time that he call it quits or move on.

Those two field goals that he should have made would have drastically changed the game.

Enough of what went wrong.

Yes Crandle played a good game and on that day Calgary deserved to win. The sad thing is Winnipeg was another one of three missed field goals, and a touchdown away from winning. Or even if the punt didn't get blocked.

Congrats to Calgary, but next year Winnipeg will be in the West and two deserving teams will be in the Grey Cup.

I'm calling it now Winnipeg vs Montreal 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts