Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Germans are coming - Bradley OUT, Klinsmann IN

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I can't understand this move by the Americans.

I was wondering how they could can the guy yesterday but learning this obviously they value Klinsman more.
That, or Bradley's pissed someone off and they've been waiting for an opportunity like this.

My two bits.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I can't understand this move by the Americans.

I was wondering how they could can the guy yesterday but learning this obviously they value Klinsman more.
That, or Bradley's pissed someone off and they've been waiting for an opportunity like this.

My two bits.

Maybe Canada should fork out for Bradley now that he's available.

Can't argue the success of USA on the CONCACAF level, and that's where we need to be.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJ as you know comparing Canada and the US when it comes to soccer is apples and oranges (sadly). But the US have dropped from an almost top ten FIFA ranked team to about 30th I think. That may be for many different reasons, but one that leaps out is the golden generation group of players came to their peak around 2004 or so and they are now old. This coaching change is a good change for the US...

...if you are one of the people that support them.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJ as you know comparing Canada and the US when it comes to soccer is apples and oranges (sadly). But the US have dropped from an almost top ten FIFA ranked team to about 30th I think. That may be for many different reasons, but one that leaps out is the golden generation group of players came to their peak around 2004 or so and they are now old. This coaching change is a good change for the US...

...if you are one of the people that support them.

My point wasn't that Bradley shouldn't lose his job. It was that he's been very successful and loses his job and our NT manager hasn't been and yet he keeps his job. Typical Canadian.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Michael Bradley is anything but a weak link.

Canada pines to have a player of that quality in the lineup.

He would be a fine fit in our line up. Did u watch the Gold cup? Or are you going off a couple so so games in South Africa?(note on that winning goal in OT against Ghana that someone forgot to pressure the ball prior to that long pass up the middle that resulted in the winning goal - yup - you guessed it - Michael Bradley.).

Most goals scored against the Usa are from right up the middle..

He wont be on the team much longer and he doesnt have daddy to draw up plays for him on free kicks vs Algeria..

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He should lose his job if he does not get results: straight economic liberalism. I won't even comment on the Canadian situation as the two are light years apart.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He should lose his job if he does not get results: straight economic liberalism. I won't even comment on the Canadian situation as the two are light years apart.

Whatever :rolleyes:

I only posted it as it was news worthy. I really don't care all that much anymore in regards to the CN Program.

To complain about the Canadian NT is a waste of time as it's the same old crappy broken record except someone makes a point which song on the record they think is more crappy.

It's only going to get worse before it gets better.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts