Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FVSL's Most Hated Players

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The FVSL's most hated player

That cnut Bronko started this one in the VMSL thread, and I actually thought it was interesting.

What do you think? I need to give it some thought, but will come back with a nomination in due course.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
why do I respond to stupid threads

Got a couple picks

Norm? from T.Park Premier

Centre mid-fielder off Delta Premier

The Ranger team:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know if he's still playing w/ Poco, but...

Dave Skelton. If he's still playing w/ Poco, I can only assume he's a target everytime he steps on the pitch. I haven't played against him in years though, so he may have mellowed. Who knows:D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Don't know if he's still playing w/ Poco, but...

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Dave Skelton.

He's on the injured list for minimum 1 year. I can also remember playing him as well, very fustrating to play against. In the last game we played against each other (2ys ago) we almost came to blows:confused: Then drank ourselves silly:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Small man syndrome

Then drank ourselves silly
Gee, can't immagine that.:rolleyes:

That's funny. If there was ever a guy with "small man syndrome", it was him.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
skelleton

yes CHACHACHA CHIA HEAD
he is such a yapper costs teams yellows reds games points
also every player from GOLDEN QUEARS except THENOB

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's another

I know many will agree with this:

Rob "The Vagina" Vadina. Not currently playing, but the ex-captain of Slovan SC, and former MF Wolf. I know Rob very well, and he's a self admitted, much hated, cnut. He's a bigger asshole off the field than on (if you can believe that!).

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No way

I played for Slovan one season. I thought Rob was a great guy. Bit of a jam tart on the pitch but a classic good guy off.

YesknvbplayedfvmlDiv1Fcukoff:mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: No way

Originally posted by knvb
I played for Slovan one season. I thought Rob was a great guy. Bit of a jam tart on the pitch but a classic good guy off.

YesknvbplayedfvmlDiv1Fcukoff:mad:

You're cooked! You may have played with Robbie, but you obviously don't know him! Anybody who knows him (and I consider him a fairly good, old friend) knows he's an asshole, through and through! He'd be the first to admit it, too.

His brothers (Danny and Rick) are truly great guys, off the pitch. Rick was my Best Man. Robbie just happens to be the prick of the familly.:D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Here's another

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Rob "The Vagina" Vadina. Not currently playing, but the ex-captain of Slovan SC, and former MF Wolf.

Simply put, the guy is a monster. Very deceiving player that is close to impossible to knock over.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many broken legs?

I don't know about most hated but most feared,I'd say Paul Marshall would be the guy,glad I play with him.:D

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt about it, the biggest prick in the league is that little Maralyn Manson like-a-like on Delta (I think he is number8 -forward). I dont thimk I'm alone on this one!:mad:

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy answer

Suitcase Sully from alouette . He is cheap on the field , a whiner , poor sport , and if you asked an honest opinion from his team-mates an asshole to play with . That said , I know him off the field and for some strange reason I find him an O.K. dude .
Most feared is easy too . Grostad from Poco . He can make any defender on any team in FVSL or VMSL look stupid . That said , I know him off the field and he is a major asshole .

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sully

CLASS ACT you couldnt polish his fcuking boots ya dumb INDIAN
skelleton is the # 1 dink

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skelton definitely

Dave Skelton is living proof of the old adage that some guys can't do two things at once. On the field he is both dumb and inept but he clearly is the FVSL rottenest guy!

Off the field he's about the same. He'll stand at your game and yap while drinking, proving once more he can't do two things at once. So what he yells at you from his beer bottle hardly makes sense.

Sid, we agree with each other on this one, despite the fact I can hardly understand half of your post!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch prick

Big guy at the back for Peace Arch! Crew cut. Hot wife. Biggest ego I ever run across. I don't know why he hardly played. He always had something broken.

:cool:

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
surry slut

knvb,
what are you talking about? did you break your ankle on the way to your knee rehab! cheers about the wife fella!

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skelton ...

Don't you guys' realize that he just ACTS dumb . Nobody could really be that dumb , not for real . Honestly most of you would have to agree that any team would love to have him on their's . He does stir up shite , but wears his heart on his sleeve , same spot he wipes the spilt beer with . Another thing is he is a class act off the pitch !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts