Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves

Originally posted by Aves
piss take away fella, but one muppet doesn't necessarily speak for the team...
You're not a muppet Aves, you're our newly crowned "Beer man"!!!:D I'd never piss in your porage!!!;)

SoccerSundaywouldhavebeenaperfectdayforfooty:(

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF???

Sorry Slappy, your grasp of the English language is either poor or you've never met the three bears before!!!:rolleyes:

Shoc-king post Mod.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breaking the Silence

As an avid reader of the FVSL Premier thread, I for one, would like to know when Skip and Cainy intend to be 'breaking the silence' as it is aptly called out Surrey way?

Okay, so I can't pin the recent trouble in PAU City on my pal Guinness. I know, Dude, what the record is and was with your idol Guinness toiling for PAU. I was just trying to bait him only to get you all over me with the record.

Cainy, Skip... the silence is deafening!

Who will right the PAU ship?
In recent weeks only Aves and Guinness have faced the scrutiny of the media and the fans.

Does this mean Guinness should be donning the "C"?

Guinness: I think you meant "porridge". Is that not what the three bears with the burnt dicks ate?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Breaking the Silence

Originally posted by Reccos

Does this mean Guinness should be donning the "C"?

I am sure Dude will post something about who should wear the "C" and what the "C" means.... I am betting he tells us all how Guinness should wear the "C" for "C"nut.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Rex or whoever that was, LFC2 is a little testy these days, or should I say a little teste.
Anyway, I think that we can officially call him a KNVB.
Welcome to the club LFC2:bronco:

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame

Balsa you should tell your coach to call some guys up from the cat team...wait you don't have one.Ok try your first div team, no wait you don't have one. I see the problem. What team can you guys call subs from??

Mr Bin Madden I believe you have the wrong guy.

The Lions usually make pick ups from the u12 Team I think. ;)

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Breaking the Silence

As an avid reader of the FVSL Premier thread, I for one, would like to know when Skip and Cainy intend to be 'breaking the silence' as it is aptly called out Surrey way?

Okay, so I can't pin the recent trouble in PAU City on my pal Guinness. I know, Dude, what the record is and was with your idol Guinness toiling for PAU. I was just trying to bait him only to get you all over me with the record.

Cainy, Skip... the silence is deafening!

Who will right the PAU ship?
In recent weeks only Aves and Guinness have faced the scrutiny of the media and the fans.

The reason why there's not much to say right now is because we didn't end up playing this weekend. If you check, there were plenty of comments after the SUFC match (even though we lost).

And really, what is there to say?? We've had the worst start possible to the year, and have a bit of a mountain to climb.....so we're quiet. Kinda like how you never heard anything from the Poco lads earlier when they were losing ;) but they're all singing like Sinatra now baby! And I guess they've earned the right to yap now :)

Anyhow, we are now just trying to avoid relegation, and with some good luck and a lot of effort, we're hoping to finish in 8th and play another year of Premiership football :D

Sage-a-licious :knvb:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU

And then there were 3 - Guinness, Aves and now the ever so wise Sage.

But, Cainy give us some insights into the side and how you are going to get the PAU ship heading in the right direction?

Break the silence!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do they really have a "relegation" in the FVSL? They were promoting teams not really ready, just to get the numbers to 10 were they not?

Come on Sage you guys can at least finish 7th. ;)

PS. This in no way was a slag on the FVSL, Players or red headed coaches.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Osame

Originally posted by Balsa
Mr Bin Madden I believe you have the wrong guy.

The Lions usually make pick ups from the u12 Team I think. ;)

I heard the U12 surdel league is where you pick up Balsa!:D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU

And then there were 3 - Guinness, Aves and now the ever so wise Sage.

But, Cainy give us some insights into the side and how you are going to get the PAU ship heading in the right direction?

Break the silence!

ok, I know you're trolling for pau boys (that just sounds wrong ), but why don't you offer up the familiar sapperton excuses,...I mean insights,... and we'll see if they could apply?:rolleyes:

Are you just as chatty over with the big-leaguers in analyzing last place vmsl teams?

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice Zinger, but...

Good one, but wrong team.

I have absolutely nothing to do with the Premier team who are in last place, yes. I think I saw part of the game at the Burnaby tourney where they did in PAU 3 to 1 - maybe that was the key to PAU's recent slide?

My team is not in last place but 3 and 3 now, well within sight of the top. We haven't lost in 3 games.

Now what were you guys saying about the misfortunes of PAU?

:p

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sub

Originally posted by suburbanator
I am sure Dude will post something about who should wear the "C" and what the "C" means.... I am betting he tells us all how Guinness should wear the "C" for "C"nut.

Who the fcuk are you??? Why do you tie me with the same rope as KNVB & Cainy?? I'm certainly not a cnut... Possibly a wanker and an arsehole at times, but never a cnut... Keep that expression reserved for said muppets and Celtic supporters!!!;)

Guinnessshockedbytherandomattack.:rolleyes:

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Nice Zinger, but...

Good one, but wrong team.

I have absolutely nothing to do with the Premier team who are in last place, yes. I think I saw part of the game at the Burnaby tourney where they did in PAU 3 to 1 - maybe that was the key to PAU's recent slide?

My team is not in last place but 3 and 3 now, well within sight of the top. We haven't lost in 3 games.

Now what were you guys saying about the misfortunes of PAU?

:p

Hey Reckless...

In case you don't know who I am, I am a big Sap supporter and I play for PAU. Let's not go on TTP and start talking about a pre-season match that was won. If you have "absolutely nothing" to do with the premier team (other than watching from the sidelines and filling their waterbottles), leave them alone. In fact, leave us alone...No animosity, just being forthright.

Sap had a bad start to the season, and now they haven't lost in a few and they'll be right up there come the end of the year. I'm sure you think that way too. If you don't you shouldn't be sporting the crest. PAU too has had a little bad luck, but a little adversity builds character (do you know what that is?).

Good luck this weekend and I guess if you lose, you'll be 3 and 4. When we win, we'll be 3-1-3 and right back in the mix...:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts