Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sufc 3-2 wack

well done aves, you're prediction was dead on: the wack struggles on turf fields. it doesn't suit our strong run and gun style.
congrats to sufc.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to SUFC indeed and hats off to Lions aswell, 2 big wins for both teams which also help GEU to keep up in the standings:D. im looking forward to the game on saturday night in langley, I know youngun feels the same too eh buddy;) 3 big make up games against tough teams should be tend for some tight matches.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC 3 - Wack 2

I thought our team played great today, especially MOTM Jody Gill. 3 goals and he really took charge of the team. The rest of the guys also played great.....recent additions have really helped solidify positions and make us stronger. I thought Chilli played well and are a good side.

We started off a little slow and Chilli made us pay, getting a goal 10 min in off a great run by their right mid. Our keeps made the first stop but he just buried the rebound. We kept playing hard and had some quality chances. WE got the equalizer midway through the first on a great cross and finish. Chilli keep was solid tonight and made two huge saves that were sure goals in the first half.

Second half I thought we played much better and Chilli decided to play the long ball. The turf was much too fast with it being so wet and the ball just kept running on them. Our mid really created chances and Jody got sent in all alone for his second. The thrid was off a corner I believe as Jody headed that in for a 3-1 lead. Chilli came at us cuz we sat back a little and got one with a minute left. Our keeps played another solid game and made some fine saves.

Ref was just crap for both sides. He seemed like he was constipated or having his period, and the crankiness showed. I got in trouble with him cuz I questioned his overruling of the linesmen on an offside and told him to stay up with the play. :eek: Its not like I swore, just told him he can't call an offside from 50 yards away.

He thought one of our players said something and was going to card him......I gotta to learn to keep my mouth shut, I could have cost us dearly.....but you live and learn. :(

The team is playing with confidence and it just shows. Well done boyz !!. :D

Undefeated in 3 !!:wa:

Big T:D

PS - I promise no more yelling at the ref, unless its whistle blower or PNE cuz they deserve it. ;):D

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was driving to the bc ferry terminal tonight for a wedding tomorrow and i happened to notice some lights on a Newton Athletic... I pulled into the parking lot to see what was going on and what do you know........SUFC vs WACK... I couldn't believe it. i called my cousin in victoria and told him that I wouldn'd be able to attend his wedding due to unforseen circumstances...

anyways, I was interested in watching some quality futbol this evening...

I watched the game against the Grove last week and I thought the result was fair but tonight I definitely feel that SUFC took the Chilli lads to soccer school...!!! Perhaps now the ttp'ers for the predictions thread will think twice before they vote against SUFC... BTW if anyone is wondering , my location was unspecified tonight....

SUFC can beat any team in this league!!!!, BUT, can the real SUFC please stand up, please stand up , please stand up!!!!!!!!!

I was talking to the coach tonight and he was saying that SUFC doesn't even train...... can you believe that. the guys don't even go to practice....!!!! most teams in premier train one maybe two times a week.. Not if you are an SUFC player.....!!!

they had 2 guys signed a week before season opener...... and now they are unbeaten in 3 games!!! unbelievable!!!

anyways, the score should have been 5 -1 tonight if it wasn't for chilliwack keeper ( J becker)..

jody gill with the hattie tonight... totally dominant against a much bigger chilli team!!!!

anyways , SUFC is not the same team that everyone saw the 1st half of the season..... who would have thought that they'd presently be riding a 3 game unbeaten streak at this time of the season ( and they were missing 3 key players tonight )

i just hope that Aldergrove can get some wins together and stay afloat...

cheers

SOFTNUTS

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC Parade

Hey Softball,

I suggest you have Sikh United's Pakenham Cup victory parade down 152nd Street. And let me know when the civic holiday will be when you guys go undefeated in four!

Stop pissing your pants like a little girl while celebrating your own mediocrity!

Fcuking wanker.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
they had 2 guys signed a week before season opener...... and now they are unbeaten in 3 games!!! unbelievable!!!

Why does it seem like you're trying to sell me something I don't need!!!!!:rolleyes:

I'm happy SUFC got the win and I'm happy that they have become stronger but whats with the super fan.:confused: You gonna be selling Big T t-shirts now to or what?

3 game unbeaten streak is impressive but maybe if they trained they would win more games. This is premier soccer not training is not something to brag about! What do I know maybe it works, I mean why would you need to train?:rolleyes:

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
relax becky,

I was just a casual observer at the game and I was just calling it the way i saw it...

You are wrong about one thing though..

the parade will be down SCOTT ROAD!!! and be sure to blame
Canada Post when your invitation gets lost in the mail.

Go Aldergrove!!!

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BIG TEET!! T-SHIRTS!!!!

2 for $ 1.99

i agree with the training part.. I definitely feel that if the team actually trained that they would see more results.

should be an interesting finish to the season.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rhider why did you go and drag me into it ??? If there was some Big T t-shirts available they would sell like hotcakes. ;) :D

Hey softy I'll take 100 of those for that price. :rolleyes: :D

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SUFC Parade

Originally posted by jbeck
Hey Softball,

I suggest you have Sikh United's Pakenham Cup victory parade down 152nd Street. And let me know when the civic holiday will be when you guys go undefeated in four!

Stop pissing your pants like a little girl while celebrating your own mediocrity!

Fcuking wanker.

OK, fair argument. But offer a suggestion. SUFC is new to the party.

BTW, how does the Wack celebrate theirs, mediocrity that is?:confused:

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched most of the Gn Aldergove game today was 1-1 when we left, the football was shocking and the gear some players had on (GN players that is) it must of been sub artic out there. Dreadfull cannot believe the results P.A.U have had against GN they must play better with Parkas on .(colder on Friday nights)

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 1- Aldergrove 3

they scored two goals in the second half to secure the win, same old story with us again, cant fukcin finish, two crossbars today, we now have to pick it up in order to stay up in premier next year, onto chilliwack on friday.

Star#1whowishesthathewouldgetridofthis****ingflusothathecouldplay

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star 1 wishing he could play....

Star#1whowishesthathewouldgetridofthis****ingflusothathecoul
dplay

Dude, you get injured just sitting down on a chair too fast....and everyone knows that'll sideline you for a good 3-4 weeks...
Why don't you just fold?

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN losing to Alderbush

star - I can't believe you guys let those plumbers win. You guys are now in the relagation zone which is hard to believe with the amount of skill on the squad. Let me know if you want the boyz to go through one of my monkey bar training sessions :D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Star 1 wishing he could play....

Originally posted by PainKiller
Star#1whowishesthathewouldgetridofthis****ingflusothathecoul
dplay

Dude, you get injured just sitting down on a chair too fast....and everyone knows that'll sideline you for a good 3-4 weeks...
Why don't you just fold?

Painkiller, long time no talk, dentist school must be taking up all your time, hows flordia? we had three starters missing due to being sick, but still that is still no excuse, and as i said before we have to pick it up big time, but we should have a full team out next week against chilliwack, and then go from there. hopefully their field gets shut down meaning that they have to travel here and play on turf against us :D

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ChiLLANNn

*Comes In Wearing his BIG T shirt*

I just got oNe thing to say....... to STAR...... How da hell ??? did u lose to the A.GROVE.

*Walks away (on the back of the shirt it says.. SUFC gave me Free shoes too)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the hell happened???

I fcuk off for a weekend of binge drinking with celebs and supermodels and the bottom 3 win... SWEET stuff I must admit...
Knight Rhider always plays a big part in the Lions matches, believe me he pints more than any blackman I've met in my life!!!:eek: ;)
GN are the team to beat for us... They get up for us and we have trouble breaking down those stingy mittins they throw at us!!!:rolleyes: Aldergrove looked decent enough in the summer, but we haven't played them yet... So I assume they we good on the day???
SUFC beat us (OK Jody Gill beat us like he just beat on Chilli), but I knew they'd get a few more results if they actually worked for it...

What next???:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0