Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a mess this team is in now... It makes it very difficult to follow them these days. I'm sure that's what big Nate Newton was thinking, but fcukin 'ell...

213 pounds ?!?!?!

I don't know much about the ways of the junta, but that seems like a lot when probably only half that amount would be enough to make the pain go away from watching the 'Boys.

~TBhopinganewquaterbacksurfacesatsomepointforthefuture.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wonder Years

The loss of Aikman killed the Cowboys! They have never had a good back up and that's why they are this and last years toilet team. For some reason it looks like Jones broke his piggy bank in the mid 90's and never replaced it. His days of big spending (ie. D. Sanders) are over. I'll predict the boys will go through 3 or 4 more Qb's in the next two years while never winning more than 7 games per.

It'stobadcauseknvblovesAmericasteam:(

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Believe me that 213 poonds of Junta is alot, I mean alot of Juntas and alot of Cash. Probably around half a million or more. I heard they were dropping it off at Micheal Irvin's house.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on

They are just trying to make a living guys, and if they have to ship 213 pounds of lerb then that is what they have to do. Apprentice wouldn't it be nice to have the stash at you house.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That Shows What You Know

Coppertone, The Apprentice clearly has a stash that exceeds fat Nate Newtons stash of 213 poonds. But, I do agree, if you need to push 213 poonds to make a living then there should be no law stopping you.:D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

I should not have underestimated your stash. My apologies, we must get together for a session. I have to see that stash:D :D :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Hey bud........................................... ... yeah?

When you get together, maybe you could talk about the cowboys and then post a summary here? It would be appreciated.

Fcuking off-topic WOPs...

~TB.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

Ok I will get on topic.

Cowboys need a quarterback. They have a good group of wideouts and there backfield is ok. Emmit is getting old, and it is time for the cowboys to trade him for some young talent. I think that the cowboys have to go young. It will be a rebuilding stage, but all teams must go through it at one point or another. Look at the Bears, they have had a few bad years and know with all there players coming arround they are having a great season. So, the cowboys must go young and keep a few players for experience, and they will be fine in a couple of years.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone headache

Who will take Emmit? Please tell me who wants a old and expensive running back ready to hang them up. Im sure he is just going to retire in Dallas. That few bad years your talking about for the Bears well that was the 90's there bud. I know J. Jones does not have that kind of patients. He will sell his left nut to by a superbowl before the he waits for the Cowboys to re-build that long. I give him untill the end of this year to either sell the team(never happen) or he will shake the cob webs out of his wallet and go by some tallent.

How about those Cowboys!:eek:

knvbthinkscoppertoneshouldstayinthehouseofthehabs.;)

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy

I am a cowboy fan but my team are the Patriots. So, I guess your comment is somewhat true.

KNVB,

Emmit said in the beginning of the year that if the Cowboys wanted to trade him he wouldn't care. Abotu you comment who would want him, there is always someone stupid enough to make a trade. Especially in the NFL. I can see him getting traded and the Cowboys getting some godd young talent in return.

KNVBisjustjealousthathestilldosn'thaveaauthenticwifebeater.:D ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone~
I just have to disagree! No real reasons! It's just that I don't think what your saying make much sense. I think running backs now are a dime a dozen. The Bears drafted like 6 in a row. This is not hockey we are talking about where they trade guys and draft picks at will. NFL from what I see is all about cutting guys and then other picking them up.

I don't know if Im just not paying attention but how many trades has anyone seen in the NFL. (perhaps a new thread is needed)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb

I think that if a team cuts the guy they don't have to pay his salary . So it would be easier for them to dump him save the money and go look for other players not signed or available. Trading is very rare in the NFL and maybe , personally, I have seen like 1 a year. And they are for shitty players. The CFL makes trades:confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good!

To stay with the Cowboys theme is that not what they did with Neon "played for more teams than cowboys that have been to jail" Sanders?

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good point!

There are not to many trades in the NFL, but the cowboys need to do something about there backfield. Emmit is not the back he used to be, and Ryan Leaf was not the answer to there QB problem. They have to either draft a quality QB or RB in the draft or spend the money. The Dallas problem is not hard to figure out they either rebuild or buy another superbowl. They have the option to do both cause the fans will still come and they don't have to worry about going bankrupt.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bit late but.....

To watch the 49ers go down to Greenbay was probably the only thing Cowboys fans had to cheer about all year. As for next season I know I'll be cheering for that traitor Aikman to get his 11th smack on the heed.:mad:

Why would he not come back to Dallas? It's not like he would have to compete for his spot.

49ers basher, knvb

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

I haven't heard anything... was there an announcement? If so, where is he going?

~TBneedingtoknow.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard it today err..... Yesterday

Aikman was "reportedly" talking to the Dolphins. Everyone involved denies it, but Aikman said he'll think about a return if the situation is right.

My guess is they haven't told there QB (whatshisname) That he's going to ride pine next year.... Chances are it will only be for 2 or 3 games. :rolleyes:

AM1040

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

Why would you want a guy like Aikman now. He is getting old, has alot of problems with injuries, and has not played in a year. The cowboys have a good QB in Quincy Carter, and if we stick with him for the next few years he could turn out to be good QB that can lead this team. He is young, and learning the only way I would take Aikman back would be to back Carter up and teach him the ropes.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Copperclueless

Did you watch any of the Cowboys games this year? He's fcuking shocking! The fat guy in the 3rd row had a better chance of completing a pass than he did.

ComeonJonesyopenyourwallet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts