Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Championship

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the Championship ending last week, I was thinking What a crazy season it was in the Championship this past season. Sunderland and Birmingham are heading back to the Prem. The playoffs for the last Premier spot started this weekend with My Team Derby County winning away at Southampton 2-1 Steve Howard with two goals for the Rams. So let all banter (if there is any) start here. How about Leeds going into administration with a debt of 35 million pounds. they get ten points docked and are sent to league one. I personally think the Championship has been awesome to watch this year, even though the football (soccer) isn't as good as the Premier league. But with the top three teams battling most of the year you had no idea who was going to win the League. and the top ten or eleven teams all battling for the playoff spots (3 to 6) Week in week out it was always changing.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm hoping Deby make it to the Premier. they just missed out on Automatic promotion by one point. I think they have a nine point gap on the team just below them. So maybe they're the favourite.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky for Southhampton to lose Gareth Bale for the 2nd leg of the semi final.....and guesses where Bale plays his footie next year..?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Derby win in a shoot out, what a crazy game yesterday Derby go up one nil 3 mintues in. then Southampton tie it up one minute later. then in the 54 Southampton go up 2-1 (3-3 on aggregate). In the 66th minute Southhampton score an own goal to tie the game and Give Derby the lead on aggregate 4-3. in the 89th minute former Derby County Striker Rasiak scores the go ahead goal for Southampton 3-2 (4-4 on aggregate) extra time solves nothing. It's time for the dreaded spot kick's. David Jones, Steve Howard, Gile Barnes and James McEveley all scored for the Rams Leon Bset missed for Southampton as did Another Former Ram Inigo Idiakez. now it's of to Wembley on my Birthday May 28th Derby County Rams vs. West Brom Albion. can't wait.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector,

Quite uncanny really that all three teams that were relegated last season are all going back up to to the Premiership....:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts