Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The British Open

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is anybody watching this Tourni out there?

Great stuff so far!

Nice to see big John Daly finish at -4 after two days and get himself right into the hunt of it.

Mike Wier finished plus 7 for the tourni and is now on his way home again. :confused: Some have said him and his misses are through and this is really messing with his head?

Tiger has got it to -8 after 5 holes today but the winds could really kick up on the back nine and stop him from running away.

The Course is set up just like our TTP tourni. A nice links course that will make for some very enjoyable shots!

Come on Daly. You gotta love a man who drinks, smokes, gambles,and
poses on the net with naked birds!!
This guy is to nice, to have it all and lose it all.

Come on John!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just the golf channel re-caps for me so far, Coach I'm sure all Sunday will be spent either on the links or watching it on TV ... I'm a 'Daly fan' too and would love to see him in the final pairing come Sunday.

What is Tigers record in majors going into the weekend leading? 9-1 or something? This one could be all be over by the end of the day.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear The C. Monty may be paired with Woods tomorrow. Anyone remember the melt down he had at the Masters a few years back? Isn't that when the crowds noise was getting to him? Tomorrow may be the day to watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts