Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Bourne Identity

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I managed to fit this into my tight little Canada Day Weekend with the little lady, and I'm happy to say it was money well wasted. While I'm sure most of you can tell from it's adverts and posters that it's a spy/thriller-type flick, it kind of underrates it's high-level action content.

The story doesn't really allow for too much plot development or serious intellegence -- it lacks the complexity of a simliar spy-flick, Ronin -- but, the action and pace is so elevated that it doesn't really matter. This is a really fun movie that provides a great alternative to the Lilo & Stitch's and Scooby Doo's out there.

Plus it's got everybody's favourite, Franka Potente.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again, the book was way better... The bad guy was not the US government or some African Leader but Carlos the Jackal...

Look for sequels based on The Bourne Supremecy and The Bourne Ultimatum.

They won't be much different though as Ludlum has a formula and sticks with it.

Franka has good and bad moments. I don't think the Captain would like her.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know the Captain doesn't like her.

I heard about those other books as well. For the most part, I don't actively encourage the making of meaningless sequels, but if they could do another like this one, I wouldn't be disapointed in the slightest.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
keeper,

Do you get many Hollywood directors contacting you looking for encouragement?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why yes I do, Jinky. Curiously, it is with the same frequency that you reply to Aunt Jinky questions.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really?

Considering the fact that I have answered every question worth answering, you must be very busy indeed.

Say hello to Werner Herzog for me.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0