Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

the best cricket team

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
try to get some talk going...

there are other nominated cricketers here.....

should they let hansie anywhere near cricket again??? in my opinion, no not at junior level not coaching not anywhere....

:cool: brettleerules

Boycs

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
australians

And why then, pray tell, couldn't you beat the Kiwi's?? They should have won the series on the last day of the test at the WACA, dubious umpiring I hear...

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the umpires are soooo expensive these days too.

wish i knew how they beat us but bloody hope that waugh and co. get it together against s.a. and for the 1 dayers.

am home in jan and looking forword to beerskis in the sun at the scg. win or no win beerski still cold!:cool:

Boycs

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not fair... Could go for a beer or two at the SCG myself, I will have to watch the rain and wait for the summer and the season to start here. Against S.A. in January?? Should be an interesting series, hope you lose.

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what is this thing you call " summer " ???? in VANCOUVER? huh?

where do u guys play? stanley park ground is fab.

do u follow any particular nation or whoever is playing us? :p

Boycs

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All you bloody australians are the same, always moaning about the weather. The weather here aint all bad, just mostly. We play in Stanley Park especially when we're winning... check out www.nvan.com/cricket

Oh, and I'm a pom by heritage... let the jokes begin...

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pom

oh dear.............you poor thing. how's good ol' phil tufnel these days?:D

Boycs

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuffers is just fine thank you very much, I can't understand why he isn't in the team in India right now... well maybe his fielding, and that fact that he'd rather have a fag and a smoke than do any training.

Come on is that the best you two aussie's can do.. I played in Aus, and they did better than that...

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
question

are there any english players left in the retirement home or did they wheel out all of them for the summer?

why the hell do they do that instead of finding younger players? are there any to find? hmmmmm

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
war

so - you want war do you.......

i know the pommy prime minister is up for it, but i'm not sure that i could justify demoralising you in public. morals and ethics, i'm sure you'd understand.......

so, how is that indian team going? and how's the state of the pitch?????

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pitch report

wooaah there deb .... the going rate for a pitch report is pretty high these days.

you need to contact warnie on his mobile phone......apparently it's worth the call too!!!;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh my,

Take it back to the land of OZ!

Ladies, just call each other and discuss it. (apprently I woke up on the wrong side of the cage this morning too)

~scwasNOTwiththeWEBmasterlastnight!:eek:

Boycs

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh now we're getting advice from a Trinidadian, how is Lara the baby this week, still worried about his precious mental health...

As for the Aussies, yeah, we are hoping Gooch and Gatting will come out of retirement to help us out, and we didn't let Stewart go to India so he wouldn't get arrested.

What we need is a south african to kick around, Hansie where are you...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brian oh baby...

Lara was goooooood last time I saw him. As for his 'mental health' it is just one call away to find out...

Sc has a certain effect on people! :D

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sc

there was a cage!!!?? a cage!!!

who let sc out!!!!!

:eek:

brian is one gone cricketer....aaallll gone!!:D

shame the windies arent the team they used to be....a real shame!

M

MCG

Lara

I'm not a huge Lara fan (I think he's a flake), BUT he is #1 in the PwC ratings, so you have to give him a bit of credit. Boycs, are you cheering for SA or just against AUS?

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PwC ratings

The 'G......
had not heard much about this ratings system but checked it out.

wonder how long Lara will last. is a good idea to weight earlier innings less ....

looking at these lists i dont this SA are going to be the easybeats that the poms were!!! thank god! some real competitive cricket is aaalllll good.am looking forward to one dayers against them in Jan.

hope brett lee can watch his mouth though. dont need 2 glenn mcgraths....is SA bringing hansie???

:) youareonlyasgoodasyourlastshow....

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tuffers in homosexualist shock....

Boycs,

Nice to see you out of your cupboard. Please elaborate on the following,
....that fact that he'd rather have a fag and a smoke than do any training.

Have you been reading 'Attitude' magazine under your duvet? Please back up (so to speak) these unfounded allegations.

Yours, Sir Darren Gough OBE.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts