Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Battle of Surrey.(Is it really worth fighting over?)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disclamer!

Before this thread goes any further I would like to say that Liverpool=Champs does NOT speak for all of
Surrey United! Whatever the little nugget says from here on in without express written concent from Surrey United are his views and his views only!

KNVB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
easy now son......

I forgot to put in a few of these:D ;) :rolleyes:

Knvbwanttoknowwhyguinnessprotectsthelittlenugget??? Whats the relationship?

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice thread

Not surprising to see Chump wanting to still fight a losing battle. :rolleyes: Face reality Chump, sometimes the truth hurts, SC cut you and your not wanted there. The only way to show them up is on the pitch, something your club has not been able to do for a few years:D

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb,

Thanks for the honesty. The facts this year speak for themselves. SC is the stronger club this year. It may change next year, but until then :D

Nevertheless the bright spot for SU is that their VMSL Premier team is doing well this year -> congratulations.

I agree with you knvb and I think maybe Guiness needs to read a bit more of Chump's posts in the other thread and sort the little Chump out. I know the SU club can be a tight family but he needs a good dose of reality.

What do you think Guinness? Can you help Mr. 'Tonne of Skill' before it's too late?

Bollocks

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
query....

Is Matt Cooper still playing? Or is he still continuing to break limbs with reckless abandon?

Curious about my old pal, Fastshow.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

Who the fcuk changed the thread title here?

Yes, it does matter and I have a lot to say on the subject... once I find out who the fcuk changed the thread title.

:mad:

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Injured Reserve............

Is Matt Cooper still playing? Or is he still continuing to break limbs with reckless abandon?

Curious about my old pal, Fastshow.
Fasty~ You will not be surprised to hear that Matt is recovering nicely from his
FIFTH knee operation. He no longer sits out game after game for Surrey he now does it for Clan alumni in div 1.

hesalmosthadasmanyinjuriesasthecaptainhasposts

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rivalry?

Sorry Liverchimp, not much to talk about here cause you really can't call SC vs SU a rivalry. I think of it more like a SC dominance.
:p

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious

Chunp,

Just want to know, when you get cut as you did by SC, is there going to be another Slurrey team for you to go too?:confused:

Regs,

I wod assume TheRob changed the name of this poor thread.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley

Just want to know, when you get cut as you did by SC, is there going to be another Slurrey team for you to go too?

I believe Whalley is looking for a few good bj suckers.:eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I know.

I would assume that Razorbacks changed the name of this thread.:p

Freaking wanka.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One point to mention here (as I always ooze with class:D) is no one has mentioned the over 30's portion of our clubs.

SU has definitely got us on that one (until the Rangers go over 30s of course:p)

It's a great rivalry at all levels, it always will be.

Oh, but our dicks are definitely bigger than their dicks.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mini me......

I was wondering why all the Rangers keep showing up to our games. Now I know it wasn't about the football. :rolleyes:
as I always ooze with class
RF is oozing with something but it aint class. ;)

nobabydickhere.

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that the best you got?

Hey housearrest, I guess you have alot time to yourself and all but, calling me a "bj sucker" thats all you've came up this whole week! thats Shocking!

Skytrain what does chunp mean? and if you're too stupid to comprehend the fact that I chose to leave SC and was not cut by anyone, well then you should just stick riding the train from Van. to watch our lovely Footy in Surrrey. :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts