Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 The battle for promotion Div TTP

Who will win promotion?

• DCR

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Clan

Votes: 37 72.5%
  • 96ers

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, I think your suggested score is a little high don't you. Maybe 3-1 I could handle but 5 come on now. :rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We Will See

When Sapperton was in Div 1 in 1995, we were made up of all Premier players. I recall the first non-exibition game we had against Westburn, the newly promoted Premier side. It was Imperial Cup and the Premier pace was twice that of Div 1. We lost that day 1-0 on a small pitch, but it was a struggle to keep up. The year following, we won the Premier league title.

Premier players or not, the speed is difficult to get used to in one game. Westburn wasn't even that good of a team. And look at what Westside did against the Firemen (6-1). 5 - 1 is not a stretch will this offensive powerhouse.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't say I'm surprised

Heard from a 96er player that they, the 96ers, are launching a protest against having to playoff with Clan. Apparently the playoff rule is not written in the VMSL constitution or something???

Yours in speculation and heresay

the plot thickens...

S

sonic

Division 1 playoff rule IS in the VMSL constitution.

Clan - 96ers playoff

Wed 27th @ 1900h @ Queens Park, New West.

See you there!

:D

tsquare

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday

Loma's Lurkers

What is the probability of Mcbride being open for this weekends "battle for demotion" on Sunday?

Predictions anyone?

PGR 2 - Loma 1 It will be a close battle, as we are still suffering with injuries. However, skill will take this one over grit.

Good luck in your cup game, based on the results of the past few weeks, it looks like Shaheen has heated up.

mehmet

Aug 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Battle for Demotion

tsquare,

If you're talking about a "battle for demotion", then I wish you victory in obtaining demotion from Div. 1 for PGR. We could make it really easy for you and default the match if you like.

As for the game itself, McBride (I'm told) is pretty wet, but after today's drying trend, and warmer temps Fri & Sat, the game might just be played.

Mehmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts