Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Amazing Race 8 - Family Edition

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, it all starts tomorrow night! Who is going to check it out?

Any bets as to who the early leaders will be?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will be watching. The best reality show on tv i believe! I've been hearing rumours that this will be a north american version... So look to see a lot of american cities. I thought it would be tough to travel around the world with all those people. But still an awsome show!!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure the show's fan base will be more diverse/larger with the kiddies watching. I look forward to it.

Does anyone know if it will repeat on Sundays again this season or will I have to rush home to tune in Tuesdays? :confused:

+SC

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the first episode. Just like i expected, not that great. It doesn't look like they will be doing much travelling around the world. Staying in North America looks to be this season. Just to many people. fcku are those 2 kids annoying! We'll have to see how it ends up.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dunno if anybody has been watching but tonight is the 2 hour finale!! Thank god. This show has taken a really bad turn for the worse. The touring of America really does suck. And the family part isn't that great. to many people. I hear AR9 is in production and will be going back to the teams of 2 and racing around the world!!

For any that care the 2 hour finale is at 9pm tonite on CBS.

A team of 3 chicks(not bad looking) and their father.
3 Brothers (KNVB would like em) and their sister (whose not bad)
and a family of losers from florida, who are just losers.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched 15 minutes of the first episode and haven't cared since... hopefully they haven't killed the show with the stupid American Family edition :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
I'm sure the show's fan base will be more diverse/larger with the kiddies watching. I look forward to it.

Does anyone know if it will repeat on Sundays again this season or will I have to rush home to tune in Tuesdays? :confused:

+SC
Regs, you beat me, I didn't watch a minute of it. Never rushed home on Tuesdays nor tuned in on Sundays. They'll probably bring back some old contestants next season to revive the show:rolleyes:

+SC

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0