Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Amazing Race 6

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who out there is watching the sixth installment of the best reality show on TV?

I have to wonder where they find some of the people competeing. Every season there seems to be some of the "ugliest americans" going. Last year it was Colin the wife beater. This year it is Jonathin the wife beater and Kendra the Rich Bitch.

Jonathon is making an ass out of Americans every chance he gets. he even pushed is wife so hard she nearly fell over because she stopped to pick up his back pack for him because she thought it would be stolen. It eventually cost them 1st place on that leg.

Kendra was heard in a cab in Africa to say, "Look at all the poor disgusting people. Who let's these people breed?"

Brutal stuff.

Unfortunately for the few bad apples, it really is a great show. Phil, the host, is super cool.

I wonder if it will come back to Canada this year?

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
unreal show. best reality show on the tube by far.

Lori and Bolo...can you get 2 cooler people then that!?

also, back to back seasons with dating models...interesting. sex sells.

Not sure if it will come back to canada, if it does, i wouldnt doubt it it were back east. Niagra Falls or something.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been watching it religiously the last 2 seasons... And will be entering it once tehy allow canadians to enter.. :cool:

Americans are classic, teh stuff u hear....

I do miss the mormon sisters... fcku were they HOT!!! :wa:

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They did actually come thru Vancouver when they were in Calgary last season. Well went thru customs atleast...

Bolo is hilarious .... "I dont' take steroids".... Built up top but no legs... fckuing hilarious how he runs...

Till tuesday nite.... :cool:

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a great show, love it. Go Hayden and Aaron (got them to win in the pool) They will be in Vancouver this season, it will have something to do with the Starbucks in the d/t core (lord knows there are at least 3 to every block).

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love the show, saw Executive Producer Jerry Bruckheimer(sp) on Dennis Miller and he
said that the Doctor that did the psyche exam correctly picked the winner for all
6 races so far. Interesting for sure. I hate to say it but thatloser Jonathan, doesn't
he remind you a little of Paul (amiabisexual) Stanley.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who has time for this show when there are the top shows like, S.I. Swimsuit Model and Next Top American Model shows on. Come on, now that is some good TV.

The grand daddy of them all starts Feb. 17, Survivor: Palau, a Pacific island nation. This is the 10th edition, so it should be a cracker. It is the best of the best when it comes to reality TV.

hos

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After watching Tuesday nights episode last night, I'm beginning to think that Jonathon and Victoria do it for the cameras. It seemed too obvious, some of the bickering.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
After watching Tuesday nights episode last night, I'm beginning to think that Jonathon and Victoria do it for the cameras. It seemed too obvious, some of the bickering.

I disagree The Rob I just think they are really just a big pile of american trash. Jonathons abuse towards her in some of the episodes is just classic I wouldn't be surprised if upon their first meeting he clubed her and brought her into his cave.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, let me be thr first to say i was disappointed to see them booted off last night. of all the couples in the race they were the most fun to watch because[/b[ of their fighting. she gave it to him as good as she took it so i think it evened out.

now i hope that the "I dont take steroids" dude and his manwife take the title...they are fun to watch too

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the finale was last nite... What were your thoughts??

I was quite dissapointed with the winners.... Freddy/Kendra were not deserving from my point of view. A person saying "I can't believe they keep breeding" in senegal on national US tv is just brutal and should of been kicked off right there and then for being a moron. I can't believe it took her that long to finish that slice of pizza. freddy was waiting for a while for her. Freaking million dollars on the line girl.... think about ur anerexia later.

I was hoping kris and john would win. But a fatal error of 10 min (should of been 30 but one plane was late and one was early) choosing the airplane from hawaii to chicago was the factor. But they did play it cool and enjoyed the race as well... fcku is she hot though!!!

Adam and rebecca are done. anyone know her number?? :rolleyes:

Hayden and aaron... How can u not be able to open a lock?? 3000 padlocks and one only opens... piece of cake... :eek: Very cheessy to propose on the show... but he saved money on buying a ring... :D

Overall thoughts... good series... would have like to see the mormon sisters go farther.

Saw preview of next episode which starts in march... Rob and Amber are in it from Survivor. Other than taht first stop is peru.... i think.... till amazing race 7............

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rob and Amber bit was the only good thing to come out of last night's airing... couldn't stand the winners :mad:

Agreed on the proposal cheesiness... "He is worthy of being the father of my children..." - grrrrr....

Kris and John should have won and if the Bush administration cared at all about how the world views Americans these days, they would have pulled a few strings to make it happen.

:D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just found this pic of a website... seems it was taken last nite at the finale party in NYC.

Fcku is the blond hot... well Kris that is!!

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hayden was such a whiner. She goes from freaking on her boyfriend to freaking on the taxi driver to getting out of the cab to getting mad at him for getting out of the cab to saying she was going to quit. Then when they figure out that they are still in the game she can't open a lock and quits anyway. I thought Adam was going to shite himself jumping out of the plane, those were shrieks of fear. Looking forward to seeing Amber on tv again.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0