Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2004 TTP Golf Classic Dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm coming and will send in my payment ASAP. Just gotta find where I mail it to again.....

Will try to convince Balsa to come too though highly unlikely (a little anti-social these days).... and Bear may bless us with her presence....

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz, just to save you some aggro from having to look around the site for that address, send your $25 to:

27, Tideway Court, 238 Rotherhithe Street, London, SE16 5QS.

Tell Balsa to stop being such a misery-guts. Buckfast would have wanted it that way.

I can recommend the 'King' Billy chicken. The good folks at Kelly O'Bryan's, according to their menu, will ensure it's, 'charbroiled to your desired liking.' Damn good of them, I say, giving those ESL students jobs

P.S. Please send the cheque air mail. Nice one.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure where you post what you want for dinner, but I am hoping my one dinner coupon will get me two orders of Pachos, thanks, if not, what are the Low Carb selections this year?

hos

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow.... cheque's in the mail & I even added a tip! Go wait outside by the mailbox for it every day! ;)

I'll pass on your message to Balsa (maybe that'll be the kick in the ass he needs to come to the dinner??:eek: ) since he rarely visits TTP these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts