Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2003 Presidents Cup Of Golf

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today starts the Presidents Cup tournament in George, South Africa at The Links at Fancourt.

Can't wait to see the US get stomped.
Good Canadian Kid Mike Weir is in.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Canadian Kid

Wier and Price beat Toms and Mickelson 1Up in alternate shot today in the Presidents Cup.

International Team Leads 3.5 to 2.5 with 3 matches to finish still.

Here's the official website for those who follow and those who want to know more about the teams and scores.

Presidents Cup 2003

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
President's Cup

Team International is loaded.

For once, I feel the US is the underdog. Singh, Goosen, Els, Weir, Price, Appleby, Scott.....Take it to the Yanks. However, I do like Jack as the captain, still pulling for Team International though.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The United States should have had the tournament wrapped up today. Very easily could have been winning 5-1. Weir and Price won the last two holes to win 1up and Els and Scott won the last three to win 1up. Haas and Funk gave away the last two holes to tie Allenby and Leaney I believe. Good to see the US choke. As for the tournament wrapped up comment, I heard today that in the four previous editions of the Presidents Cup, the team that was winning after the first day won the overall title.

BTW, 3.5 - 2.5 is the score after the first day with all matches complete.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saturday's Matches

For those of you who are watching it right now do not read any further or you'll spoil the excitement of the finish.

By Helen Ross
PGATOUR.COM Chief of Correspondents PGATOUR.COM

GEORGE, South Africa -- The South Africans are justifiably proud of what they call the "Big Five," the ample assortment of buffalo, elephants, lions, leopards and rhino that roam free on the country's many wildlife reserves.

On Saturday at The Presidents Cup, the International Team had not five, but 12 who came up big and won all six Four-Ball matches. The sweep was only the third in history and staked Gary Player's side to a 12½-9½ advantage entering Sunday's finale.

:D And Tiger loses again. Europeans only need to win 5 of the 12 matches tomorrow to win the Presidents cup.

In the words of Loverboy, "Lovin' every minute of it"

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0